Sahyo (fluff)

shocked, but not surprised
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As requested by quelmii and cloud_shu (thank you for the prompt!)I hope you enjoy it:)

“achuinbababa!”

Jihyo sighed.

“I’m fine you say, I can get down the stairs you say, the world isn’t spinning you say.” Jihyo huffed once she was done mimicking Sana's earlier excuse. Now that Sana sneezed for the nth time in the span of thirty minutes and nearly fell tumbling down the stairs had Mina not held her hands, everyone was convinced that the Japanese was indeed, under the weather. The Leadernim, with the help of Tzuyu, softly tucked Sana on the comfortable couch after a lot of protest coming from the sick Japanese woman. “Well guess what, you’re definitely ill.” Jihyo declared with finality, flicking the stubborn woman's forehead gently, and flinched at how hot it felt .

Sana grumbled. Her grumbling was, even more, louder when Dahyun draped a very comfortable blanket over her (“This smells like Jihyo,” Sana muttered in disbelief. Dahyun only winked at her).

The Japanese’s face was flushed, her body was shaking and sweating, and she felt the living room temperature was hot and cold at the same time. Not to mention the runny nose and awfully nasal voice. The room also seemed to spin and someone she assumed Chaeyoung’s face in front of her looked blurry.

“Chaeng’s face isn’t that blurry,” She lied, blinking rapidly in an attempt to clear up her hazy view.

‘Chaeyoung’ sighed, rolling her eyes as she patted the older’s flushed cheeks. “Unnie, you’re definitely sick. I’m Mina.”

Sana immediately sat straight up, slamming her palm against her thigh in shock, her last two brain cells trying to sync together. “Oh, that’s right, you’re tall.” She could vaguely hear Chaeyoung screamed along the lines of “I heard that!” but she was too out of it to care.

Mina chuckled before taking the temperature, something only Mina was allowed to do. The last time someone other than Mina (because guess, Mina was the one who got sick) tried to do it, went nuts. Apparently, Momo accidentally pressed set it to Fahrenheit and the poor peach nearly got a heart attack once the temp showed 102°F. Luckily Mina wasn’t too sick to function and managed to calm the others down – Jihyo even screamed out that she had to commit seppuku for being such a disappointment. Needless to say, Momo was banned from using the thermometer ever again after causing a mass panic.

Second idiot who tried was Dahyun, when Tzuyu was sick and she was the only one available on the dorm, the others apparently attending their own schedules. Luckily, she was extra composed and Tzuyu went back to her healthy self in no time. Dahyun later confessed to Mina that she freaked out a bit and nearly fainted once the thermometer showed 311 K.

Since then, Mina threw out any kind of thermometers with multiple scales and bought a cheap but reliable one that showed nothing but Celsius scale.

Once the thermometer beeped, Mina sighed. Sana wasn’t sure it was a g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter