2na (romcom) prologue

shocked, but not surprised
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This 2na Omegaverse prologue will have NaMo and bestfriends/tragic(?) Michaeng. I think this will be more than two-shot or three-shot like other stories on this book.

This image really represented the dynamics >.<

AKA Possessive Alpha Mina and WOT Unknown Sana :))

 

Like any other Sub-Alpha, Myoui Mina was rather quiet. But unlike any other Sub-Alpha, Mina had a period of submissive streak during her innocent days as a child.

 

She might have the physical characteristic of an Alpha like her True Alpha sire, but inside she was an Omega through and through, just like her True Omega mother. Unlike any other Sub-Alpha, Mina’s Omega traits overpowered her Alpha traits. She even showed to be quite a submissive person at times during her adult days, but that didn’t happen often.

 

Momo, her fellow Sub-Alpha cousin, always joked that she would have an Alpha as her mate due to her submissive past. Mina disagreed with it, though, and proved her worth with countless one-night stands with a variety of ranks. She was still capable on forcing Omegas – and on quite plenty of times, Sub-Alphas – to submit.

 

But Momo was not amused. The older Sub-Alpha was still convinced that at the end of the day, Myoui Mina would become the sub of her mate.

 

“Still, I think your mate will be an Alpha. Or at least, a Half-Alpha like you.” Momo stubbornly said one day, after Mina bragged to her about her latest successful quest of banging the most desired Sub-Alpha on the whole campus, Chou Tzuyu. Guess who came up on top? Myoui ing Mina, the ‘Submissive’ Sub-Alpha.

 

Mina rolled her eyes in annoyance. She was upset.

 

“I still don’t understand why,” She let on, sighing. “I understand I’m a bit too Omega than regular Sub-Alphas but why can’t I have an Omega mate?!” Mina’s annoyed look changed to a very pointed glare in instant she saw a figure approaching their table. “Like you?!”

 

“Oh shush,” Momo grinned, turning her head as her nose caught a familiar scent of roses. “Hey babe.”

 

“Hello to you too,” the Omega smiled, pecking the older Sub-Alpha on the lips before sitting at the vacant seat right beside Momo. “Like what?” She questioned.

 

“How can Momo got someone like you, Nayeon unnie?” Mina huffed. “I don’t get it. It’s been five years already and I’m still single. I can’t believe it.”

 

“I take that as a compliment,” Nayeon laughed. “Do I need to remind you that I waited for five years too?” Nayeon was trying to soothe her, but Mina looked like she was even more frustrated. “Did I say something wrong?”

 

No, Nayeon didn’t say anything wrong. It’s just that Mina didn’t need any reminder that she was leaning toward a Sub rather than a Dom like all Alpha are supposed to.

 

“No, Mina is only being dramatic,” Momo said calmly, cackling at the meltdown Mina was having. “You know she’s having an identity crisis whether she’s an alpha or an omega.”

 

“I’m not having an identity crisis, what the Mo.”

 

“Ah I see,” Nayeon laughed and snatched Momo’s fifth serving of cola, reprimanding her mate not to drink too much soda before dance practice. “It’s okay, Jeongyeon used to have that too but she’s fine now.” 

 

“Jeongyeon unnie is lucky, she has an Omega mate,” Mina sulked as she stabbed her steak with vigor, the image of her favorite True Alpha unnie peppering kisses to Jihyo, who she assumed an Omega due to her voluptuous body and motherly actions.

 

Keyword: assumed.

 

Mina didn’t expect Nayeon to choke on Momo’s drink and laugh nervously.

 

“Unnie?”

 

“I think you’re mistaken,” Nayeon cringed. “Jihyo isn’t an Omega. Rather,” Nayeon coughed. “She’s a Beta, actually. Does Dom-Beta rings a bell?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter