EP. 2 : How Do You Tame Satan?

No You No Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girl- or Sana, as she said, had close to no items in her bag- not even a shirt! All she had in her bag, which for some reason was one of those large luggage bags, was a stuffed toy in the shape of a shiba inu. As soon as Joy took the thing out of the luggage, Sana quickly lunged for it, wrapping her arms around the thing protectively. Joy receiving a few pillows to her face.

 

The three were now pacing in the kitchen as Sana played with the shiba inu in the living room, all three of them not knowing what to do with the girl.

 

"Why do you think she's scared of Yeri?" Joy questioned, the other two just biting their lips in confusion.

 

"Fear of humans? I don't know? Maybe we should hit up someone who studies psychology? Get into her head a little," Yeri suggested, Wendy and Joy nodding in agreement.

 

"Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon studies psychology," Joy remembered Jeongyeon from that one time she and Nayeon, a fellow medical student and one her closest friends, caused havoc in the labs- til this day Joy had no idea why they fought so often, though she strongly believed it was Jeongyeon's tsundere self refusing love and affection from Nayeon.

 

"So, we get her help?" Wendy asked, Joy nodding.

 

"But right now- we need to find a way to handle the girl-"

 

"AAAAAAAAAAKKKEEEEEK HELP!!!" The screams of very familiar unnies alerted the trio, Wendy, Joy and Yeri rushing to the living room to find Sana raging at Irene and Seulgi, hurling a bunch of pillows at the duo, the scaredy cats running off in different directions.

 

Truly the royal baby of satan.

 

"SANA! What the hell!?" Wendy yelled, getting the Japanese girl's attention, the girl stopping in her tracks.

 

"Sana, stop," Yeri said sternly.

 

Bam! A pillow in the face for Yeri.

 

"What the hell did you bring into my house?!" Irene yelled, coming out from her hiding space in the kitchen.

 

"Her names Sana!" Wendy scolded, Sana still looking at the brunette.

 

"OKAY BUT WHAT IS SANA DOING IN OUR HOUSE??"

 

"She's the baby we have to babysit," Joy explained.

 

"What the ?"

 

"I know unnie, its weird- she's weird- for some reason she only talks to Wendy, and even that's in the bare minimum- she's scared of people," Yeri explained what had been going on ever since Sana arrived.

 

"Why would she only talk to Seungwan?" Seulgi appeared from her hiding place, Sana glaring at her as Seulgi speed walked towards the rest of the group.

 

"Try talking to her Wen," Seulgi shoved the photographer forward, the shortie almost tripping on her feet.

 

Bam! Pillow in the face for Seulgi, including a bonus hiss, all from Sana.

 

"Hey, hey, hey, hey," Wendy said in a rushed tone as she inched closer to Sana, her hands hovering slightly around the blonde.

 

"Sana, these are friends," Wendy awkwardly gestured to her housemates, who gave off the best of their worst smiles.

 

"Joy," Wendy pointed to Joy, whose smile grew a little less gritted when Sana did not throw a pillow at her.

 

Joy wasn't even aware they had that many pillows?

 

"Irene," Wendy pointed to Irene, to which Sana just pouted when she saw her.

 

"Not very nice," Sana said in a small voice, Wendy chuckling at the statement.

 

"Its okay, she's just scared," Wendy said gently, Sana looking at her.

 

"A few grammar mistakes but I think she gets the message," Yeri shrugged, Wendy shooting her a look for bothering her moment of gentleness.

 

"Sana is scared," Sana replied, averting her eyes from anyone in the room.

 

"Don't be," Wendy said with a soft smile on her lips, allowing Sana to hold her gaze.

 

"Yeri," Wendy pointed at the Yerm, who smiled at Sana.

 

"Seulgi," Wendy pointed to Seulgi, who was trying to hide behind Yeri, but failed miserably as she slowly waved to Sana.

 

"And me, Wendy," Wendy said as she pointed to herself, turning to face Sana completely.

 

What happened next shocked the photographer.

 

The royal baby of satan dropped her Shiba Inu, and hugged Wendy, practically crushing the older girl in her embrace.

 

"Windy," Sana said, her head buried in Wendy's neck.

 

"Yo!! Wendy's gonna die!!!" Seulgi panicked as she jumped around, Wendy patted her back as a means to hug back.

 

What a weird shiba.

 

"Sana, do you uh- want to eat?" Seungwan asked after she pulled away, making the eating motion with her hand.

 

"Eat?"

 

"Yes!" Wendy smiled at Sana, who nodded, but she seemed not excited at the thought eating.

 

What a weird shiba.

 

"I can cook something up, this kid doesn't seem that bad- just, make sure she doesn't make a mess- i'm the only one who cleans here," Irene said, shrugging as SeulJoyRi pumped their fists in the air.

 

"OH PLEASE CHICKEN!!!" Yeri practically screeched as the four hopped to the kitchen begging Irene for chicken.

 

"Come on Shiba, chicken is nice," Wendy said, the mix of korean and japanese causing Sana to squint.

 

Wendy extended her hand, and Sana slowly took it with her right hand, clutching her shiba inu with her left hand.

 

The two walked hand in hand towards the kitchen, where the rest of the house was laughing at something Seulgi did.

 

"Ah- it's the weirdo and her friend!" Yeri said with a broad smile on her face.

 

"Hey! Sana isn't that weird," Wendy said, visibly annoyed.

 

"No- I was talking about you, weirdo" Yeri said, earning more laughter from the group.

 

"Yeah yeah, shut your face yerm- who wants coke?" Wendy said as she opened up the fridge, a carton of coke the only thing left.

 

They were literally the broke college cliche.

 

"Me!!" They all chimed in, Sana absolutely confused at the situation.

 

Wendy distributed the cans to everyone, all of them downing the drink in seconds.

 

"Sana? You don't like this?" Wendy asked the girl who was awkwardly standing at the corner of the countertop slash dinner table.

 

Wendy pushed a can of coke towards the foreigner, as she dragged the bar stool outwards with her other hand, patting the cushion, indicating that Sana could sit there. The japanese girl sat there, examining the bright red can that Wendy pushed in front of her.

 

Sana was getting very close to the can, her nose sniffing the tin, her face almost kissing the coca cola. Sana proceeded to the tin, the girl retracting her tongue as the cold hit her. The shiba's antics caused the room to erupt in laughter, but Sana could give absolutely no s.

 

"Sana," Wendy called out, trying to contain her laughter as Sana looked at her.

 

"Do it like this," Wendy grabbed her own can, Sana following her actions. Wendy then proceeded to open the can, but Sana wasn't strong enough to open the can- so her attempts ended up in her shaking the can aggressively while trying to open the can.

 

"Yo Sana I wouldn't do that-"

 

BAAM!

 

The number of times some form of crashing happened today was higher than Wendy's own IQ.

 

Now there was cola everywhere, the foaming bubbles fading into nothing after awhile, Sana just sitting there while pouting, all her clothes, her face and her Shiba Inu drenched in cola.

 

Everyone other than Sana was laughing harmoniously, Irene trying hard to focus on her fried chicken while Yeri was already on the floor.

 

"Aaa, you silly shiba," Wendy said through her giggles, grabbing a rag that was hung on the fridge.

 

Sana's eyes were glossy and Wendy had to bite her lip to retain from the urgency to laugh out loud.

 

"It's okay Shiba, we'll get you cleaned up," Wendy said as she approached Sana with the rag, slowly moving to wipe her face.

 

"Damn, you've given her a nickname already?" Joy said as she took another sip of her coke.

 

"Wendy unnie is seriously gonna flirt with the royal baby of satan?" Yeri, who had managed to compose herself said, cocking an eyebrow.

 

"You know! How are we gonna clean her up if she doesn't have any clothes?" Irene brought the topic back to Sana, who was still pouting as Wendy wiped her neck softly, trying to get rid of the brown stains on the white of Sana's shirt.

 

"Pretty sure she can fit into Joy's stuff," Seulgi stated, Joy gulping out loud.

 

"Why me?"

 

"Oh come on Joy, it's just one outfit, Wendy will go out and buy some clothes wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter