-12-

The Dancer [MiTzu]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was almost a week, the photoshoot for the endorsement got moved back two weeks from that week because of some problems. Tzuyu and Mina weren't talking to each other, they'll just look at each other and give a small nod without opening their mouths to say either ‘Hi.’, ‘Hello.’ or just a ‘Goodmorning.’. This made the seven girls worried.

“What's with them? Last time we seen them,snuggling at each other back Tzuyu's house more like a week ago.” Dahyun said while she held a can of Sprite handing the other to Sana who is frowning.

Nayeon and Jihyo looked at Tzuyu who entered the changing room since she excused herself to get something she forgot.

“It's kinda worry some.” Nayeon said as she turned her head again,she saw Mina at the food stall ordering,“Did you girls asked her what's wrong?”

Momo and Sana nodded but frowned after. Jihyo sighed and rubbed her cheek, frowning aswell.

“Same goes to Tzuyu then.” Jeongyeon said as she looked at Nayeon who nodded,“She won't say anything?”

“None.” Nayeon answered shortly.

On the other hand, Chaeyoung and Dahyun looked at each other like they connected telepathically. They stared and blinked at the same time.

“I know what you are thinking,Chae.” Dahyun spoke up,“I know that look.”

“Is it a good idea though?” Chaeyoung asked while looking at her unnie.

The rest looked at them,curiously.

“Idea what?” Jihyo and Nayeon asked at the same time, Dahyun made a quick think to the idea that they suddenly made.

Dahyun looked around, the other two girls aren't there any more. It was a coast clear for her.

“I think me and Chae got some kind of ridiculous idea,that it might work.” Dahyun started earning all ears from her friends.

“And that is?” Jeongyeon asked, interes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter