-ENDING-

The Dancer [MiTzu]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following day...

Mina and Tzuyu became more closer than ever,being a homebody as Mina is she just could'nt say No to Tzuyu who always ask her to hang out every now and then even after their jobs.

“Do you think that they are secretly dating?” Dahyun whispered to Chaeyoung.

They saw the two laughing as if the other girls aren't even with them, it seems like they were in their own little world at the moment. Their most awaited photoshoot is only three hours away now.

“Yah Tzuyu-ah~” Mina whined when Tzuyu .

Sana was looking at them before she spoke,“Are you two dating now?”

Tzuyu and Mina halted as they both looked at Sana then looking at each other, it was a minute of silence before Tzuyu answered.

“Who knows.” she laughed. Mina blushed at it as she looked down, Dahyun and the rest started teasing them.

“Hajimaaa!~”

---

They started to change clothes, the staffs got busy even more as the girls are on their way to the studio to shoot. The Dancers are starting to get nervous but they were confident that they are going to ace this photoshoot,A man in a suit approached Jihyo and tapped her shoulder.

“Ms. Park. I am Jin-Young Park, One of the CEO of the Big Three in the Korean Music Industry. I am here to ask you and the girls if you would like to join my Company JYP Entertainment as our Artist, to seem like all of you have talents why not put it into use and it could boost up the sales too, more exposure and our Company will treat you girls like family. How about it?” Jin-Young asked her.

Jihyo was speechless, she knew this man, it is the CEO of the JYP Entertainment. She keep her calm as she looked at the girls who a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter