-14-

The Dancer [MiTzu]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BamBam looked around the place as he spotted a short haired girl by the vending machine who is looking at it only. He reached out to tap her shoulder but ended up startling the girl instead.

“Ah!”She gasped and looked at him,“BamBam Oppa?” Her eyes were wide which made BamBam laugh a little.

“What's wrong? I noticed that you have been staring at the vending machine more like ten minutes now. Something's bugging you?” He asked when he punched some numbers to get some chips.

Mina sighed and frowned, leaning against the wall as she looked at him. “I have a crush..” she started and slowly blushed,BamBam was chuckling and offered some chips which she just thanks without getting some.

“Hmn, Maybe the up rising model named Chou Tzuyu?” He nonchalantly asked giving a teasing smile making Mina blushed up to the apot,whining after.

Bambam smiled and ate some chips,“Why don't you confess?” he simply asked.

She shooked her head,“I don't wanna risk our friendship.” Mina explained,she twidled her fingers. Bambam's eyebrow rose up.

“Friendship or relationship?” he asked,“What if she has the same feelings? Then the two of you are going to be friends with same feelings. This isn't hide and seek for love.”

Bambam juat received a text from Jungkook after talking to Tzuyu fifteen minutes ago so he kight aswell do something for the girls. Mina looked down, she was scared.

“This is might be your chance too, for you and Tzuyu.” He continued on.

He took out a chip,“If you don't move or simply make a move. Someone will.” Bambam furthered as he bit the chip in half.

Mina was looking at him, thinking what was he saying. It is true that she doesn't make a move,someone will. Her hand held her chest,bitinf her lip as she started to ran to her thoughts.

“Spend time with her, make it last. Choose the time if it's time to let her know your feelings,Mina.” Bambam was now looking at her,“It is not to late.”

“I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter