-13-

The Dancer [MiTzu]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author: I included BamBam and Vkook in this chapter, just a little bit!~ enjoy reading!

---

It has been two days after that day the seven girls has talked about their plan, even it was risky but they couldn't just see the other two like this.

“Are you sure about this?” A male asked Chaeyoung and Dahyun.

The young girls nodded,“Yes, please do this for us,Jungkook-oppa!”

Jungkook sighed and texted his boyfriend,Kim Taehyung about it. Luckily he agreed because he is a good friend of Mina. So he trust him with this.

“Okay fine, only three days before the shoot.” Jungkook explained.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung cheered thanking him as they left the place as they  contacted the girls about it. While Sana and Momo talked to BamBam who agreed with the plan too. Jihyo,Nayeon and Jeongyeon are with Mina and Tzuyu at the studio, they were going over about the shoot will be in three days.

“So, that'll be it.” The manager of the shoot said as he closed the file case of his.

Tzuyu was sat next to Mina, she felt u comfortabke because of the atmosohere she is feeling. She wants to leave the place fast,her heart was pounding because Mina was really next to her. She felt fidgety and more. Nayeon and Jihyo noticed the uneasiness of the two so they announced the meeting is now done, without a word Tzuyu bolted out of the room saying.

“I'll be at the bathroom!” She lied.

The other people inside left leaving; Nayeon,Jeongyeon and Jihyo inside the meeting room with Mina who has her head hang low,her hands on her thighs clutching them into fists.

“Mina–” Jihyo stopped when she noticed tears dripping from Mina's face, she looked at the other two who suddenly bolted up from their chairs as the three hugged Mina tight,“Hush.. Don't cry.”

Mina sobb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter