-11-

The Dancer [MiTzu]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning came, Nayeon and Jeongyeon woke Jihyo and the rest up. Some of them groaned and whined.

“T-to early..” Dahyun muttered when she rubbed her eyes,Momo nodded when she tried not to sleep because she was sitting up.

Nayeon made a hushing look and Jeongyeon pointed somewhere, the rest of the girls looked what or who is she pointing at. Some of then gasp and some of the tried to hide their squeals on what they are seeing.

“Jeong get the phones now!” Jihyo whispered, as the other one went to get their phones. They begun to take pictures of someone.. Two person to be specific.

Nayeon and Chaeyoung squealed silently seeing Mina snuggled against Tzuyu's chest,both still asleep. Jihyo snickered while she and Jeongyeon are taking videos and photos of the two sleeping beauties.

“They look so good together! I swear.” Sana squealed while clinging to Dahyun, like Nayeon is with Jeongyeon.

Jihyo shuddered at the pairs,while Chaeyoung was giggling and so is Momo.

The moment they were awed of Mina and Tzuyu's state, of the sleeping girls are starting to wake up and that is Mina who buried her face unto Tzuyu's chest more. Totally clueless that their friends are witnessing the cute girls being so close like this.

“Tzu..” Mina uttered and held onto the sleeping girl's back of shirt.

‘These two are too adorable to watch..’  is what the rest of the girls thought seeing how squishy Mina is right now.

Tzuyu stirred as her eyes went to be open,adjusting to the light right now. She saw the girls looking at her,completely forgetting that Mina is hugging her and vice versa.

“What's going o–..” She sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter