Chapter 3 : Unexpected

Love Wins


It's a beautiful Saturday morning. It's 8 o'clock and Jisoo got up from bed and checked her phone because there was a message saying "goodmorning unnie! Did you sleep well? Hope you did. Dont forget to eat breakfast okay?". It was a message from Jennie. Jisoo replied "Goodmorning Jendeuk! Yes I will not forget to eat. Have a good day okay?". Then she noticed that Nayeon is not beside her. Nayeoniee?! Where are you?!" Jisoo shouted as she get up from bed and wear her pink fluffy slippers. "Jisoo unnie I'm at the kitchen preparing for breakfast" Nayeon said while she prepares pancakes for their breakfast.

Well, it's already years since Jisoo shared a house with Nayeon that's near their school. That's why Nayeon knows Jisoo's favorite food for breakfast. Rosé and Lisa also shares an apartment just a bus ayaw from their school.

But they don't need a to ride a bus because Lisa has her own car.

While Jennie lives with her older cousin, Bae Joo-Hyun, better known as Irene in the company where she's working.

Jisoo arrived at the dining area and saw Nayeon putting her favorite chocolate chip pancakes on their plates. Nayeon noticed Jisoo and said that breakfast is ready. Jisoo took the maple syrup and put some on her pancakes. "Aaaa Nayeonie thank you for breakfast!! I love it!!" Jisoo said with full of joy on her face as she takes a big amount of pancake and eats it. Nayeon smiled at what Jisoo said. "You're welcome unnie!" Nayeon said as she eats her pancakes too. After having a bite, Nayeon stares at Jisoo, it's because she enjoyed looking at Jisoo while she eats her favorite food. "Why?" Jisoo said while she wipes her lips. She thought that she has something on her lips but no, there wasn't anything. "I just enjoy looking at you while you're eating kekeke. Seems like I'm a good chef" Nayeon said while she flips her hair, adding "You want me to make more unnie?" "No its okay. Thank you Nayeonie. Now I feel like the younger one here kekekeke". Jisoo said while munchies on to her pancakes.

After finishing up, they do house chores. Wash the dishes, sweep the floor, and they took a bath for them to be freshened up. 

They decided to watch a movie together. They both preferred to watch the series of Harry Potter, since both of them are Potterheads.

Both of them already watched all the series of Harry Potter several times but still its their fave.

But before they could set up and watch, Nayeon asked Jisoo, "Jisoo unnie, can I ask you something?" "What is it my Nayeonie?" Cheesy Jisoo replied. "Uhm, may I know what was bothering you the other day. The one that you mentioned concerning your closeness with Jennie" Nayeon said. Jisoo took a deep breath. "Nayeonie, promise me that you would not tell this to anyone, especially to Jennie" Nayeon said with a concern on her face. "Please let this stay between us okay? Nayeonie I trust you so much." Jisoo said. Nayeon made a thumbs up sign and promised she wont tell anyone.
"It's like this. You know that Jennie and I became really close after we met her right?" Jisoo said. "Yeah, and then?" Nayeon asked. "I don't only see her as a friend, bestfriend nor close friend these days. I'm having feeling for Jennie". Jisoo said. Nayeon was shocked and didnt say a word. "I know you're shocked. Think of Nayeonie, who wouldn't fall for someone who always clings on you? Who always gives you goodnight and goodmorning messages? Someones who is so good looking?" Jisoo said to Nayeon who's still in shock but managed to talk. "Jisoo unnie I'm so shocked. That's why you frowned last time when you heard that Jennie has a crush on Kai. But unnie, that not yet confirmed. You still have a chance to Jennie". Nayeon said and hugged Jisoo. "Nayeonie thank you for accepting me. Thank you because you dont get disgust with biuals"Jisoo said with a smile on her smile. "That's nothing! I'll accept you for you who are and who you want to be". Nayeon said having a smile on her face. "But unnie, will you confess your feelings to Jennie?" Nayeon asked. "I still don't know. She might go away from me once she knew it. But know, I'll just keep it lowkey". Jisoo answered  Nayeon. 


Jisoo is now out to Nayeon. She has friends who are also biuals who are in a relationship as well. But she still got shocked of Jisoo's confession becuase she did not expect it. Nayeon supports her LGBT friends and will also support Jisoo.

They started the movie that they're going to watch.

"Wingarduim Laviosa!" Jisoo said while she gets the remote and pointed it to Nayeon. "Petrificus Totalus!" Nayeon said then grabbed the remote from Jason and pointed it to her.

Well these two are still kids. Playing the with the spells in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's stone and the remote serving as their wand.

 

A few minutes past and someone messaged on their squad's group chat.


RS: Jisoo unnie, Nayeon unnie, are you guys busy today? Lisa, Jennie and I talked about sleeping over at your house. 

JS: Naaah. We're not that busy. Good thing we cleaned the house kekekeke.

LS: Don't worry, we'll buy chicken skewers and other foods.

NY: Aaaaahh good!!! I've been craving for that! 

JN: Jisoo-yaaa I miss you kekeke

LS: How abous us Jennie?

JN: Of course I also miss you. I miss you all even though we were just together yesterday kekekeke

JS: So cheesy Jendeuk kekeke. Nayeonie and I will prepare the house now. See you guys!

 


"Lowkey at its finest huh Jisoo unnie" Nayeon said to Jisoo who was blushing from Jennie's "I miss you". "Nayeonie did you say something?" Jisoo seemed unfocused but has a smile on her face. Nayeon understands how Jisoo is feeling so she just smiled at her and said "Come on let's get ready for their arrival".
_____________________________________________
Here's an update! Hope you guys like it :)