Chapter 1 : New

Love Wins

       Summer vacation is over and a new academic year is going to start in Seoul University.

Jisoo is a 3rd year student from the school. She is known for being a bibliophile and a smart girl in their class when in fact she was never late for her class. She's also beautiful that many boys and even girls have a crush on her. She's also president for their club called Book Lovers. She's also friendly.
Nayeon, her bestfriend is also a member of the club and the club was like the bridge for them to be bestfriends.

- - -

As always, Jisoo arrived early than their usual school time. While heading to her respective classroom, she saw Nayeon running towards her. "Unniee I missed you so much!!!" Nayeon said while she hugged Jisoo. "Aaaah Nayeonie we just met last week eh? You really love me kekekeke" Jisoo said teasingly and broke the hug for they will proceed to their classroom. 

While the two were walking to their classroom, an unfamiliar face went to them and said "uhm excuse me, but I kinda need help". Said the girl with with straight black hair, wearing a fitted shirt and jeans with matching Gucci shoes.

This girl must be rich. She's the only one wearing Gucci in their campus.

"Yes how may we help you?". The friendly Jisoo asked. "I'm looking for room 204 but I think I'm lost" said the new student. "Btw I'm Jennie Kim. I'm new here in your campus". Jennie said smiling to the two. "Hi I'm Im Nayeon, call me Nayeon and we three have the same room!"

Nayeon's friendly attitude went out.

She added "how did you know we were old students?". "Hi nice to meet you Nayeon. And you must be Jisoo, right?" Jennie said looking eye to eye with Jisoo. "H-how did you know my name? Yes, I'm Kim Jisoo. Are we siblings kekekeke?"

Jisoo said adding a little a joke. "I saw the Facebook page of your school and your name was there. It was said that you're the club president of Book Lovers". Jennie answered.

Jisoo's impact at their school. That girl is famous huh? Kekeke

"Wow the page is now updated unnie. Maybe Rosé and Lisa's names are also their." Nayeon said. "Let's go to our room, Lisa and Rosé must be there by now" Jisoo said while guiding Jennie the way to their classroom.

- - -

Lisa and Rosé are already at their room when they arrived.

"Aaaaaa unnie sit beside me!!!" Lisa shouted when Jisoo, Nayeon and Jennie entered the room. "Nooo unnie sit beside me! You and Lisa are already seatmates before" Rosé said. "Don't fight over me girls, I know I'm hot" Jisoo said teasingly and added "this is Jennie, our new classmate"

Rosé stood and greeted Jennie, "hi I'm Park Chaeyoung, call me Rosé." "You're a member of the theatre club right? With Lisa. Nice to meet you" Jennie said while giving a hand shake with Rosé and looked at Lisa. "Hi I'm Lalisa Manoban, call me Lisa. I'm the "it girl" of the school. How did you know me? Did Jisoo unnie tell you?" Lisa said joking about being an it-girl. Jennie replied "No, Jisoo did not tell me. I read it on your school page. It was also written that Rosé and you are so talented in singing and dancing".

Rosé and Lisa was flattered of what they heard. "Jennie, come sit beside me". Nayeon sat down and left a seat for Jennie, just behind Lisa and Rosé. "Okay so where am I going to sit?" Jisoo said. "Ah Chaeyoung-ah, lets play rock, paper, scissors. Who ever wins, Jisoo will be her seatmate" Lisa said. Before they could start the game, Jisoo interrupted them "naaah don't play. I'll just seat in between you two. I don't want my girls fighting over me". 

The five of them laughed and Jisoo sat between Rosé and Lisa, just in time before their professor came in.