Chapter 2 : Closeness

Love Wins

Months have passed since the academic year has started. Jennie is getting used to her new school. Of course with the help of Jisoo and the gang. Jennie knew more about the school and her friends. She treats them as her sister and the squad are like sisters from different mothers.

After class, they went to the benches near the baskterball court and cafeteria to talk about stuff before they go home. Their class ended early as expected because their professor wasn't able to make it for some important matter.

Jisoo mentioned about the different clubs their school have, like the Book Lovers Club, Dance Club and The Theatre Club wherein Lisa is the president of the Dance club and Rosé is the president of The Theatre Club but both of them are in the same club since the Theatre also needs dances. 

Talented Chaelisa it is. Well, they're known for their singing and dancing and a perfect duo on stage. That's why they combined their name. 

Well, "Chaelisa" is much easier to say than Rosé and Lisa.

"Jennie are you interested to join clubs? You are really welcomed if you join any of our clubs". Jisoo said with a confincing voice. "Come with me Jennie in our dance club. You'll have fun there. I'm the one who'll help you with the things you need to know and learn in the club. Then after a few months of being in the club, we'll surely have fans and call out duo "Jenlisa". Lisa kinda whipped of that girl kekekeke recruiting new members is what she really do since she became the president of the club. "Heeeey! How about Chaelisa? I thought it was only me?! Whats this Lisa?!" Rosé said giving a bad look to Lisa.

Jennie cannot even say a word. Might be scared of what Rosé said hahahaha.

"Heeeey babe chill. I just convincing her to join my club." Lisa said with a low pitched voice. "How about Chaelisa? Are you going to drop our ship?!" Rosé almost shed a tear while sating it. Well, her tears are really shallow. "Noooo Rosé I wont drop it! Come on, there will be no other superior ship that Chaelisa" Lisa hugged Rosé who almost cried. "Good to hear that babe" Rosé said. Jisoo, Nayeon and Jennie are just quiet while listening to the two, until - 
"Uhm are you guys in a relationship? You guys are so cute!" Jennie said with and aegyo at the last part. "What?! Noooo hahahaha well my acting skills got better kekekek and we just call each other babe kekekeke". Rosé said while bursting into laughter. "Aaaaa you got me there Chaeyoung. How dare you?!" Lisa said while in shocked. She only calls Rosé "Chaeyoung" when she's shocked of what Rosé did.
"Woooah nice acting! I think I want to go to your club Rosé. I want that kind of acting skills!" Jennie said with a smile on her face. "See Lisa, without any promotions, I got a new member, even if she's still 50/50 with the decision". Rosé said teasingly to Lisa. "Well she could change her mind and go to my club. But Jennie, if you want to develop acting skills, ask Jisoo unnie for tips" Lisa said.

"Ahhhh I remembered Jisoo's last acting on stage last 2 years ago. She's so great!" Nayeon spoke her mind. "Naaaaah that was years ago kekeke Rosé here is now better than me" Said Jisoo. "Oh you were in Rosé's club? But why did you choose to be in the Book Lovers Club if you already have a club? Jennie asked Jisoo. "I love acting but i love books more" a short but meaningful answer by Jisoo. "Jennie-ya better try to join our club." Nayeon promoted their club. "Yaaaaah unnie arent you going to promote our club?"
Nayeon asked Jisoo. "I was going to but I saw how Rosé got Jendeuk's attention without even promoting her club, so I just kept quiet hoping that my silence can convince her".

 The girls don't know what to say or to react to what Jisoo said, except Jennie. Its kinda weird and silly but has a little point, kinda.

Jennie burst into laughter but then stopped. "Unnie you really make me laugh" Jennie said. "Jendeuk? You gave Jennie a nickname eh? You two must be so close to each other now" Lisa said. "Yaaaaah we're close now. The past weeks I was with Jendeuk all the time" Jiso said. "Yah and you almost forgot to help me clean the library unnie" Nayeon said. "Jennie must be special to Jisoo now. She only gives nicknames to the ones who's special to her" said Rosé. "Really? I'm that special to you unnie? That makes my heart happier' Jennie said with a smile and winked at Jisoo. Jisoo cannot say a word but just make finger hearts.

"Unnie is so loving and caring. I love you unnie!!!" Nayeon hugged Jisoo. "Aaaa you're really clingy Nayeonie. Dont worry, I love you 
too. I love all of you" Jisoo said while doing finger hearts. 

Smiles painted on their faces after Jisoo said that. While their being cheesy - -

"Hey watch out!" A guys shouted from the basketball court. Jisoo stood up and catched the ball that was going to hit Jennie. "Next time, play safe okay? If one of my friends got hurt, I'm going to fight you" Jisoo said to the guy. 

The shift of her mood is so quick.

"I'm sorry I lost control with the ball. Don't worry this would not happen again Miss Kim Jisoo" the guy said. Jisoo returned the ball to the guy with a hard chest pass. The guy went away and Jisoo went to where she is seated. "Ehem" Lisa and Rosé said when Jisoo returned. "Eheeeem" Nayeon also said. "Do you want medicine for those fake coughs? Jisoo asked sarcastically. "Wow unnie you really said to Yoongi? I can't believe it! It was like last year he was you ultimate crush" Nayeon said giving a teasingly look to Jisoo. "Aah unnie you havent told me about that!" Jennie squealed. "To make the long story short, Jisoo has a crush on Yoongi for the past year until now" Rosé explained. "Excuse me Miss Park Chaeyoung I'm over him" Jisoo said to Rosé. 

She usually says the whole name of her friends when she's not in the mood or a bit mad.

"Okay unnie if you're over him, then okay. Don't be mad at me unnie. Sorry" The soft Rosé said and Jisoo gave her a hug. "It okay. I'm sorry too" Jisoo said to Rosé while hugging each other tightly. "Uhm who's that guy playing with Yoongi?" Jennie asked. Rosé and Jisoo broke the hug. "Aaah that's Jong-in but people calls him Kai. He's a member of the school's varsity team. Nayeon explained. "Jennie cant stop looking at Kai. I smell some feelings here kekeke" Lisa teased Jennie. Jennie just smiled and said "he's cute and tall". "Jennie has a crush on Kai! Jennie has a crush on Kai!' Rosé teased Jennie.

While their teasing Jennie, Nayeon noticed that Jisoo is just quiet and has a frown here face. Its so unusual for Nayeon to see her bestfriend like that. She knows something is running on her mind. Before she could ask Jisoo on whats her problem, Jisoo said "hey guys its getting late. I think we should now" They stood up from the benches and walked to the gate. Nayeon late Lisa, Rosé and Jennie to have a distance from them so she could Jisoo whats her problem. While given a chance, she asked "Jisoo unnie are you okay? Why are you sad?" The sudden change of Jisoo's mood bothers Nayeon and she's concern of what might Jisoo is thinking.

"Nayeonie I.... Its just.... I dont know how to say it"

They parted ways when they're walking outside the campus. Rosé goes with Lisa and bid them a goodbye while Jennie waited for Jisoo and Nayeon.

"Its Jennie. Something about our closeness. Pls dont her okay Nayeonie? I trust you" Jisoo said to Nayeon. "Jennie? Why? What about her? Okay I'll not tell anyone" Nayeon asked and said.

"Its not the right time to tell you yet. Just keep it a secret okay? Jisoo said. The three were together again and went home

 

What could Jisoo's problem be that is concerning Jennie?

___________________________________________________

Here's an update! Hope you guys like it :)