3rd

The Four Times I Fall But You Didn't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tzuyu"
"Tzuyu"
"Tzuyu"
"Tzu"
"TzuTzu"
"Chewyyyy"
"Tzuyu"

Yes, it's sana. She keeps on messaging me since the vacation started. I don't know what does she want from me. I understand that we're friends but she has a boyfriend so isn't she supposed to give her time on him. I really don't get her. Sometimes she'll forgot that I exist and sometimes she's this clingy to me.

"What do you want now, Sana?" I finally decided to reply since it was so annoying.

"Nothing :)"
"What?"
"Why? Can't I message you?"
"Yes, I'm busy. So stop messaging me if you don't have anything to say."
"Meanie! Anyway, what are you doing now?"
"Something that doesn't have to do with you. So stop messaging me now."
"Okay."

I felt sorry that I had to be that cold towards her but I think it was really a good idea. I just have to bring back my old self. The cold and doesn't have any care to anyone. It was better like that.

I bet she's pouting right now and I know that she'sー Wait. I wasn't supposed to be thinking about that. Argh! You see this is her effect to me. Everything she does really matters to me. This plan of mine won't really last if I don't take her off my mind.

And yep that really don't last for a week as she keeps on bugging me and as someone as whipped as me I start to respond to her. I spent again my vacation messaging and calling her. We also sometimes go out to go to the mall, eat to somewhere. It was awesome. Really awesome. She also met my family, my favorite cousin which I don't really do. I don't like introducing my family to anyone. I prefer to keep my profile low key.

With that routine until the class starts again and we're 3rd years now. Wow, 1 more year and we'll graduate from high school. Now that I think about it I look like someone who doesn't have a life. My whole 2 years in here only revolves about sana while she's enjoying it to her boyfriend and other friends.

We're now in separate sections. Just when I decided to just go with the flow and won't stop this feelings. Life really hates me, don't you think so?

She didn't stop hanging out with me and we still go home together and it was fine just like this. It's already fine that jungkook is always with us. I decided to accept it fully. I gave my trust on him that he won't do anything harmful to sana or cheat on her. I accepted that I will always be her friend, her best friend. Nothing more.

In 2 months she got new friends again. It's normal since she's really friendly but what's not normal is that she always get a fake ones. Sometimes I really want to smack her head for not noticing those who just uses her, those fake people that are bad mouthing her when she's not around. And as always I kept my mouth shut and just keep my sight on her. I'll only interfere if they will do something really inappropriate to sana.

Her birthday came and we have class. I greeted her through text and waited for her during lunch. She's extra happy today 'cause everyone is greeting her. I only gave her a hug that time and treat her lunch.

We go home, just the two of us and I'm wondering where's jungkook. While walking I got startled when her "friends" showed up and started cracking eggs on sana's head. I thought they were bullying her and then they started explaining that it was their tradition when celebrating their friend's birthday. I just nodded my head. I don't really get them since it's the first time I've ever seen something like that. Maybe because I don't really have a friend back then. I always celebrate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter