2nd

The Four Times I Fall But You Didn't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The summer vacation came and my mom took my phone which I gladly gave to her thinking it was the best since I don't have to contact sana or anyone in class and of course I'll have an excuse if she ever questioned me about not replying to her texts. I just wanted to forget her and this feelings inside of me. I don't like things that makes me hurt.

 

I focused myself into something. I played games, go out and play outside or sometimes just walk around. Of course as a normal teenager it was boring as hell. That's when I decided to open my social media account just to see a photo of sana and mark hugging. Wow. Maybe life really hates me that time. There's so much content to see but this internet decided to show me that. I ignored it and keep on scrolling and that's how I found my best friend since kindergarten. It was 4 years since the last time I saw her. We started to message each other everyday and I'm thankful that I forgot about sana even for a bit. We keep in touch until enrollment came.

 

We're now on our 2nd year in high school and just when I thought I can start over, I learned that sana and I were in the same class again. I'm doomed.

 

School starts and I started to talk to my other friends and that's when I heard that sana and mark broke up because Mark had to live overseas with his dad and sana doesn't want a long distance relationship. A part of me is happy, like real damn happy. I suddenly forgot I was hurt and starts to get real close to her again.

 

As much as I only want her to myself, I know that isn't possible. She got new friends but those where not a good one. They keep on talking behind sana's back and she didn't know anything about it. I couldn't bring myself to tell her about it. She might think I'm just telling lies to keep her having any friends. I keep my mouth shut but never my ears. I tried to pretend that everything is alright. I keep my sight on sana but I stop hanging out with her again. 

 

I became close with chaeyoung, dahyun and jeongyeon. They were great! They like to mess around and do some ty things but they're good students. We always go home together after school 'cause our way is surprisingly on the same way. I like this atmosphere a lot. It was calming not until sana decided to befriend my new friends.

 

It's always like this. Whenever I'm close to forgetting her she just suddenly pops out of nowhere and shaking my peaceful world. But I was happy that she finally distance herself from those plastic friends of hers. We started going home together and always the two of us get left behind 'cause my home is the farthest among us all and hers is just 6 blocks away from mine. I still thank God that she can't hear my heart beats whenever we're together. I'm genuinely happy that we get to be together this close. 

 

But that didn't last long. 

 

After 6 mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter