1st

The Four Times I Fall But You Didn't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana. Minatozaki Sana. That's her name. The girl that me into this horrible feeling called love. She was supposed to be my friend, my best friend. It was supposed to be just like that until this entire high school life of mine is finished... but life doesn't always work the way you wanted it and it .

I met her on the first day, first activity of my high school. I'm the type of person who doesn't care about the people around me because I don't think there's a reason for me to reach out to anyone. On that first activity on my history class, I was in the same group as her. I was a nobody and everyone already gets along especially her 'cause she's a bubbly girl, a friendly one. We were supposed to introduce ourselves to be familiarize with everyone but as someone as shy or doesn't care like me, I remained silent when it was my turn to say my name but that moment she speak while pointing at me, "She's Tzuyu. Chou Tzuyu". I stared at her with a cold gaze wondering how did she know my name but then she also stared at me smiled as if we were childhood friends. That's when I knew her existence. She's the first one to get my attention that day but then shrugged it off at the end of the day.

The days went by I didn't even know how we became friends. It's just one day she suddenly sends a friend request to my social media account and starts messaging me like how is my day or are you done on our take home activity. It was weird for me but I always respond to it politely. Then we started to text each other and sometimes call. We shared things about ourselves and other things that I don't think matter. I became comfortable to her and I guess she does too but then we suddenly stopped our daily routine and that doesn't concern me.

After all she's just a friend.

I started talking to our other classmates and that's when I became friends with Mina. She's a Goddess to be honest. Her hair, nose, lips, smile, everything. She's perfect I thought. We exchanged social media accounts and number. We talked every day until we fall asleep. We share thoughts that I never knew I have in my mind. We talked about life, future and other things. We became close as in close. We were like long lost best friends. Whenever I got to school she's the one I always wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter