[1]

Who Wears the Pants?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KkuChaen

“Yah, take your stuffs into your rooms before playing your Switch!” As usual in the first dorm, Chaeyeon was like a mother hen ordering her chicks to clean up before doing anything. It's not that she likes to tell the girls to clean up or something synonymous with cleaning, there's just times where the girls forget that in Chaeyeon's dorm, there are certain rules about organization. Chaeyeon just likes to keep the dorm intact and clean incase a surprise reality shows happens again, thank you very much.

But of course, none of the girls were listening because they were already used to her authority. Bunch of brats really, but they do clean up- just not immediately, which Chaeyeon certainly doesn’t like. God, once Chaeyeon have children, she’s really going to teach them to clean the house even before they can walk or speak. It doesn't help when Sakura, who's supposedly the oldest member in their dorm, is also the first to break certain rules. Of course, children tend to follow their fathers more.

Plopping down on the sofa beside the oldest in the dorm, Chaeyeon lets out a sigh and dramatically drapes her body to the other girl. “Saku-chan, the kids aren’t listening to me again.” She whines, pouting exaggeratedly to enhance the effect

Now contrary to what people say, Sakura’s actually pretty used to the touches of Chaeyeon, after all they are best friends. So she only laughs and pats the younger girl’s head before continuing to play PUBG on her mobile, despite the continuous rant from the resident dorm mother. Though her motions are limited with the additional weight of the main dancer, she still manages to shoot one the player before a hand cover the screen and with astounding dexterity, turns the phone off. This got Sakura’s attention because: one, she’s a gamer; and two, she just lost her freaking game.

“Are you listening to me now?” Chaeyeon challenges, ignoring the fact that Sakura is looking at her like she grew another head. Honestly, Chaeyeon sometimes thinks that she's the oldest one in the dorm instead of the cherry blossom girl with how childish the said girl acts. Ichiban unnie my .

“You just made me die.” Sakura says instead, still looking at her like a fish out of the water. “There were five people left Chae. Five!”  As if to further prove her point, she raises her hand, palm wide open

“And the girls are not cleaning up despite me telling them a couple of times!” Chaeyeon retorts, rolling her eyes when Sakura groans in frustration. “Look at this mess.”

Looking at what Chaeyeon calls a mess, which were bags and coats thrown randomly on the sofa courtesy of Yuri and Wonyoung. Sakura softly sighs before carding her fingers through the dancer’s hair to calm her down. “We just got home from a packed schedule Chae, the kids are probably too tired to move.”

Chaeyeon actually scoffs at her reason but doesn’t move away, enjoying the ministration the older girl rarely gives. “Tell that to Yuri and Wonyoung who’s playing your Switch.” Now that caught Sakura’s attention, her eyebrows rising as the gears in her head turns

“My Switch?”  She asks dumfounded, her fingers stilled on Chaeyeon’s head. “You mean they get to play my Switch and I get to die because they didn’t clean up?”

Chaeyeon only smirks, though a bit disappointed when the relaxing sensation stopped, pinches the older girl’s cheek before nodding innocently. “Hitomi and Nako are probably enjoying watching them play as well.” She adds, like adding fuel to fire. Chaeyeon knows the only way she can get Sakura to act like her age and make things easier is to rile her up so she watches as her plan unfolds

Sakura actually huffs, stands up to the center of the room and channels her voice like she did on her Lion King Musical. “If you don’t clean up this mess in 3 minutes, I’m gonna throw away all your stuffs!”

Her voice echoes around the dorm loud enough that she was almost scared the other dorm will hear her but that did the trick. The girls actually went out of the room in a hurry and they were gone as soon as they appeared, along with their bags and coats. Chaeyeon finally beams and hugs Sakura, giving the still huffing girl a peck on her cheek for the effort.

“Thanks dad, you can now play your game in peace.” Chaeyeon winks before sauntering to the kitchen to prepare their dinner. Sakura only shakes her head, ignoring the rising heat on her face from the contact and opened her phone. A large, ‘Winner Winner Chicken Dinner’ then greets her and she couldn’t help the loud gasp she released followed by an incredulous laugh. She actually won the game because apparently, she managed to stay hidden from the five players.

“I think Sakura unnie has gone crazy.” Wonyoung whispers when the said girl was still laughing like a banzee, the girls nodding in agreement.

 

----------

SakuYen/YenKkura

When someone says Miyawaki Sakura, you immediately think of a beautiful girl who’s very feminine and princess-like. You immediately imagine her being quiet and elegant with her movements, like a cherry blossom fluttering in the wind. But that’s not how Yena sees her.

You see, for Yena, Sakura is like the Tom to her Jerry- or Jerry to her Tom. She’s not really sure but they’re definitely somewhere there. Like the duo, they were always bickering and teasing each other with nonsense stuffs. Just earlier, the cherry blossom girl just actually pinched the duck-like girl’s mouth! The nerve!

So Yena takes her revenge by teaching her weird stuffs and phrases where she only has fifty-fifty chance of fooling the older girl because of course Sakura was sharp when it comes to lies and tricks. Once done, her short moment of victory is usually retaliated with a more brutal (read: annoying) teasing so Yena thinks they’ll never win against each other until the end of their contract.

But, despite all their fights, Yena still loves her Sakura unnie very much because she actually takes care of the girl whenever—

“Yena unnie! Sakura unnie is eating your jellies again!” Yujin shouts from the kitchen, making Yena sit upright from her bed quickly and dashed out of the room. Scratch that thought, Sakura unnie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter