[2]

Who Wears the Pants?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SsamKkura

To say that Sakura has a crush on their resident angel was an understatement. Sakura is in love with their resident angel. I mean of course, who wouldn’t? With her angelic smile, serene beauty and fairy-like charms, Sakura is basically whipped for her (which she denies).

Sakura looks at Chaewon like she holds her world. Looks at her like a person who saw a precious diamond for the first time. Every interaction, Sakura enjoys because it’s not often that they’re sitting next to each other- though Sakura still makes an extra effort to subtly sit beside her- and have their rare moments captured by the camera and gif-ed by their fans so she can look back later when they’re at the dorms and she’s finally free to browse her twitter. There’s just something about the younger girl that has Sakura entranced, whether it’s because of her innocent beauty or her cider-like voice or even her sharp dancing, Sakura is just enthralled with Chaewon.

If it’s not even obvious enough, of course Sakura just have to tell the whole world how much she loves Chaewon on her own radio. The girl can make a long list of why you should stan Kim Chaewon for higher grades and clearer skin but that’ll make things awkward and Sakura doesn’t really like to be awkward with her members, so she’ll just drop those lists from time to time, preferably five reasons per day. Although after that particular episode of her radio show, her members started to with their fairy member. It was easy to make Sakura flustered and her reactions are usually funny and endearing so the girls take pleasure in making her blush, particularly by a certain duck.

But of course, Sakura wouldn’t be Sakura if she doesn’t get shy with her crushes in person. Take a look of her love for Irene as an example, but that’s another story for another day. The thing is- Sakura acts like a confident gay when she’s in the safe haven of writing in just sticky pads during fansigns and talking in her show, but when it comes to face to face interactions? Bet your there’s a sound of Windows™ rebooting in her brain.

Sakura can’t help but act like a high school boy when it comes to Chaewon. The crush she has on the younger girl leaves her daydreaming about her members like a Harem protagonist and of course choosing Chaewon as the girl who she doesn’t talk to but gives each other small smiles when their eyes meet that knocks the breath (and soul) out of Sakura. A good plot for a story if you’re being honest.

While on their way to their music show, Sakura was leaning her head on the window with a distant look gracing her face when her musings where broken by loud scoff. “Look, Sakura unnie’s daydreaming about Chaewon again.” Leave it up to Yena to start their day with teasing her, copying her expression though a bit more exaggerated.

“Ooh, Sakura unnie and Chaewon unnie, sitting under the tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!” Yujin adds on, doubling in laughter when both the girls sported blushing faces.

“Real mature Ahn Yujin.” Sakura says, rolling her eyes despite her burning cheeks and ears. Chaeyeon who’s sitting beside her only gives her a knowing look, smirking as if she knows something Sakura doesn’t know.

But Sakura doesn’t really mind the teasing, in fact she’s even secretly enjoying it because duh, that’s her crush right there being teased with her dorky persona so she’s gonna count that as a win. So even if she makes a fool of herself and forgets that she is an idol when they’re on variety shows just to make Chaewon laugh? Sakura will do it over and over, confirming how whipped she is. Sakura will argue that Chaewon is just a timid girl who’s usually shy with touches and stuffs unless you’re Minjoo or Hitomi, and since Sakura’s older, of course she’s going to take the lead, at least that’s what she thinks inside her head. There’s no way Chaewon would actually initiate the first contact, right?

“I wouldn’t mind kissing Sakura unnie. She has a lot of experience after all.” Chaewon suddenly says, making the van silent for a moment before chaos erupted.

 

“OHHH!!!! SAKURA UNNIE YOU HEARD THAT?? CHAEWON UNNIE WILL KISS YOU!!!”

“YAH!! NO KISSING ALLOWED HERE!”

“CHAEWON UNNIE, WHAT ABOUT ME??”

“YAH CHAEWON! IF THERE’S ANY LIPS SAKURA WILL TASTE, IT’LL BE MINE!”

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOURS?? I’M BASICALLY HER FIRST WIFE!”

“THERE’S NO LIPS I’LL KISS AND NO WIFE I WED!”

“BUT UNNIE, I’M YOURS AND CHAEYEON UNNIE’S DAUGHTER!”

“I’M GONNA TELL AANYA AND HARUPPI ABOUT THIS BLASPHEMY”

“AND HERE YOU SEE THE SPECIES OF HOMO SAKURANESIS IN THEIR NATURAL HABITAT FIGHTING OVER WHAT WE ASSUME TO BE THEIR POTENTIAL MATE.”

“CAN WE ALL GO BACK TO WHAT CHAEWON UNNIE SAID THOUGH? SHE’S BASICALLY ASKING SAKURA UNNIE OUT.”

“I’M NOT—I DON’T—“

“ARE YOU GOING TO KISS SAKURA UNNIE OR NOT? CHAEWON UNNIE?”

 

You could say that when they arrived at their destination, all of them were in varying definitions of a mess, more so with the two members heavily involved in the drama. However, catching each other’s eyes subtly and small shy smiles exchanged, Sakura thinks that her day is still good.

 

“Yah! They’re making love-dovey eyes again!”

 

-----------

SakuTomi

“Hiichan, you’ve become so beautiful nowadays.” Sakura offhandedly comments one day while they were preparing for their next Japanese comeback. Hitomi’s stretching stopped after hearing what her senpai said. “Will you be my wife?”

Now, it’s not that Hitomi was surprised when Sakura had finally landed her eyes on her (with how fast the pacing of Sakura’s love for her members was, it was bound to happen), but she was definitely shocked by how confident and sly the older girl had asked her. They just became close over a few months and Hitomi still sees her as high-level senpai so she doesn’t really know how to react. It wasn’t even a year since she can finally call Sakura ‘Saku-chan’.It wasn’t even a year since she can finally call Sakura ‘Saku-chan’.

 So of course, the only logical reaction any Japanese can say is,

 

“Eh?”

 

Sakura for her part seemed to realize how absurd her question was and still had the decency to be embarrassed. Thankfully, there were only the two of them in the practice room because the other girls went to the convenience store to buy foods. Sakura initially wanted to be alone because she wanted to practice more and seeing how determined the older girl was, Hitomi also stayed, just in case Sakura gets the choreography wrong and she can teach her. With heat creeping up on her face, Sakura scratches her nape bashfully.

“I-I mean, you’ve become so mature now and feminine. And it felt like yesterday when I said in my radio show that you were in my top three because you were so cute with your cheeks and all, and now…” Sakura trails off, looking at Hitomi like she’s seen someone for the first time. The younger girl blushes at the attention and compliments given to her.

“Sorry, I just can’t believe time passes by so fast.” Sakura continues, leaning against the mirror in the room, her hair covering her face. The hidden meaning in her words got Hitomi feeling nostalgic, thinkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter