MY Girlfriend - Moonsun (feat. Wheesa)

@just-university-romances
Please log in to read the full chapter

“My girlfriend is coming home for dinner!” Byulyi announces as she enters the apartment. She rushes to the kitchen to start prepping food.

It wasn’t very Byulyi of her to make a public announcement to her roommates. She just thought it was necessary since her roommates didn’t respond to her group chat memo.

But it also wasn’t very Byulyi of her to invite Yongsun into the apartment. 

It also wasn’t very Byulyi of her to refer Yongsun as “her girlfriend”.

Wheein pops her head past the door frame. “Who?” She teases.

Hyejin pops her head from hers and Byulyi’s shared room. “My girlfriend?”

Byulyi, not wanting to deal with her mischievous roommates and being stressed out about what to make for Yongsun, replied nonchalantly. “Yeah. Yongsun is coming over. You’re free to join or not, but don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

“Oh, so we’re invited?” Wheein walks out and leans against the wall. “What kind of embarrassing stories are we allowed to tell her?”

Hyejin, clearly the roommate who reads Byulyi better amongst the two, sensed the hostility in Byulyi’s voice. She walked to the puppy and held her arm. Wheein shifted her gaze to Hyejin and immediately softened up to the wary face Hyejin was emitting. 

 

In the background, pots and pans were banging against the over. Water was violently pouring out of the sink. Byulyi was no longer a charismatic girl crush, for she was cursing up a storm and displaying an anxious demeanor. 

“Would you like any help?” Hyejin left Wheein’s side and joined Byulyi in the kitchen. 

Byulyi nervously grabbed a tuft of her hair. “I don’t even know what to make.”

Wheein noticed the urgency in Byulyi’s tone and sympathized with the predicament. Being herself, she tries to relieve tension in the room. “Breathe Moon,” Byulyi shot a glare at her roommate, but Wheein refused to flinch, “why don’t you make ramyun for her? It’s casual, but you’re the master chef at making bombass ramyun, so it’s not just a regular meal.”

“Yeah!” Hyejin beamed. “You were talking about how you always wanted to make it for her every since you tried that new recipe from the restaurant you worked at! It’s definitely Hyejin and Wheein approved, right?” She looked at Wheein for confirmation

Thankfully, Wheein didn’t need any sort of pressure or need to lie, “Of course! And if I were to say so myself, I’m sure you’d win her heart over to the point that she’d never want to eat any other ramyun!” Hyejin gave her a look, stating that she was going a little overboard.

Byulyi shook her head. “Yeah, but I don’t have any green onion or

Please log in to read the full chapter