Goodnight and Goodmorning - Seulrene

@just-university-romances
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Goodnight,” read the text Seulgi sent to Irene.

It's cute because Seulgi used to hate texting Irene goodnight. 

Things haven’t really changed. Irene doesn’t return the salutation....

...but it’s not because Irene is playing hard to get...

...and it’s not because the older one is scared to greet the other first.

It’s because Seulgi says good night while Irene is already in the comfort of her bed, catching z’s and charging up her energy for whatever is to come the next day. (Also, Irene has a 7 AM class, four days of the week, so she always tries to sleep early).

And it’s not like Seulgi is deliberately texting Irene at midnight. 

As a music major, she is required to volunteer in the music building, whether it is setting up chairs and stands for classes, making copies of music, or publicizing events.

This semester, unfortunately, she was on cleanup crew. 

That mean, cleaning up practice rooms, the white boards of classrooms, and more. The team gets to the building around 10pm and doesn’t get home until 11:30. On later days, they have to clean up after performances, causing them to get home around 2 or 3 am. 

This wasn’t by choice, however, it was the only job available for Seulgi and her busy schedule. 

After a few occasions of greeting Irene goodnight, Seulgi realized it might be better to greet good morning since it would be one of the first few things Irene would read in the morning.

Please log in to read the full chapter