Stupid Comfort - SinRin

@just-university-romances
Please log in to read the full chapter

SinB was known as the university’s “Ice Princess”. Her face was chiseled and smooth as ice, but it’s expression was also… cold as ice.  

 

Yerin was used to SinB’s neutral face. I mean... she was still bothered by it, but she understood SinB was like this because she always had a lot of things on her mind. Yerin knew not to probe. Plus, for Yerin, it made SinB’s smiles and laughter more valuable, especially since there were only a few extraordinary souls that were capable of moving SinB’s face muscles.

 

Yerin was used to “Ice Princess SinB”, but today her icy glance looked more somber than usual.

 

Yerin shook her head. There must be something--a test, a due date, a family issue--that was causing her to look this lackluster. For a quick second, Yerin thought she may be overthinking again.

 

“What are you looking at?” SinB asked with slight irritation in her voice.

 

Ah. So there is something going on.

 

Yerin thought about how to cure SinB’s distress. Typically when she’s stressed, Yerin would perform some aegyo to get her mind off of things.

 

In this case, SinB didn’t look stressed. Yerin knows when her girlfriend is stressed; SinB’s eyebrows are always raised and she tends to zone off into nothing. Sometimes, her jaw is visibly locked. She will also show signs of anxiety, like cracking her fingers, biting her lip, and scratching her neck. Also, she most definitely wouldn’t snap at Yerin.

 

Yerin tips her head, analyzing SinB.

 

SinB narrowed her eyes, slightly self-conscious. “What?”

 

Yerin hypothesized what was possibly wrong with SinB and predicted potential causes, but she couldn’t point a finger at anything in part

Please log in to read the full chapter