hot

the alphabet of happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sequel to cute. pure fluff/crack bc i don't wanna get canclldt :x i promise there'll be a sequel to green!

 

joohyun thinks seungwan is hot. like really hot. like if-i-weren't-your-friend-and-i-saw-you-in-a-club-i'd-definitely-grind-up-against-you-and-take-you-home hot. but they're friends. so joohyun tries not to think that way about a friend because there's a difference between telling your bestie that they're slaying versus wanting your bestie to be laying. beneath you. and joohyun is trying very hard not to think about the latter. so she tries not to associate the word "hot" with seungwan, ever.

 

the first time this thought entered her mind, it was when seungwan was drinking water from a freaking plastic bottle. joohyun was staring at seungwan across the cafeteria table as usual while their friends were busy trying to get her response about some topic that she wasn't even interested in.

"joohyun, look at me," one of them had said, mildly annoyed. 

but joohyun had no time for that. she took a split-second glance at the girl beside her before she hurriedly continued observing every single movement from seungwan, who was like a show-stopping main character in a slow motion scene unfolding before her very eyes, and she was in the VIP seat. 

she watched as seungwan bit her bottom lip and smiled slightly at their friends, then lift her arm to reach for a bottle of water. joohyun made a mental note to thank the heavens that seungwan decided to wear a muscle tee because what would she give for every opportunity to see those god-sculpted arms.

she watched as seungwan wringed the bottle cap off with her very attractive hands. and what would she give to have those hands around her nec–

her train of thought was interrupted because when seungwan jutted her tongue out to  the bottle for god-knows-what-gay-reason and enveloped the entire bore of the plastic bottle with her two lips, joohyun gulped to swallow the words that were bubbling from within her, "is it hot in here? are you hot? i mean you are hot. i mean–"

the emergency alarms were blaring inside her head. she had to stop herself. she needed seungwan to do something cute so that she wouldn't say something that she would regret. "quick! do something! please!" she made a quick desperate prayer.

in the nick of time, seungwan had spluttered and coughed before laughing out loud as yerim imitated seulgi crying while losing the sheep game in the most dramatic fashion.

joohyun finally exhaled, "that's cute" as she reached her bare hand forward to wipe the water from seungwan's very enticing lips. 

if they weren't friends, joohyun would have sent an unwavering gaze straight into seungwan's eyes and run her tongue across the same thumb that touched seungwan's lips. but they're friends. so joohyun merely chided the rest of the group, "yah, don't joke around when seungwan is drinking water. she choked on the water!" 

she ignored the protests from the group while rolling her eyes. "where was that concern when I choked on my drink while seungwan was making jokes, huh??" 

"what a close shave," she heaved a silent sigh of relief, but instantly smiled when she locked eyes with seungwan again. poor seungwan, whose face was all red from choking on the water. or so she thought.

 

joohyun looks as tiny seungwan is on tippy-toes, stretching her limbs as far as she can to reach for a textbook. in the process, her t-shirt rides upwards, giving joohyun a full view of those glorious abs. in that moment, all joohyun could think about was how hot seungwan looked and how her self-control was dwindling and she wanted nothing but to flip seungwan around and pin her against the bookshelf so she could slide her hands– 

an obnoxious laughter belonging to sooyoung shatters her thoughts. and for once, she is thankful for the intrusion. "seungwan you could've asked me for help, you know?" 

so joohyun fans herself a little to cool herself down, then reaches a hand to pinch seungwan's mochi-like cheeks, "that's cute."

she really needs to stop thinking of seungwan inappropriately.

 

but she really can't stop subconcious mind from thinking, "that's hot." when she sees seungwan frown and bite her knuckle, glaring at the manuscripts before running her hands through her hair. 

she observes as seungwan marc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter