ears

the alphabet of happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"stop staring!" joohyun shrieked and quickly swept some hair over her exposed, slightly protruding left ear the instant she noticed seungwan looking intently at it instead of the movie that was playing on the laptop. 

seungwan reached her hand out in vain attempt to brush joohyun's hair behind her ear, and the latter immediately jumped up from their lazy position on the bed and held the former's head in a firm headlock against her own chest. 

"oh, this is a better view i guess," seungwan mischievously teased, burrowing her head deeper.

"ERT!" joohyun shrieked once again and let go of seungwan immediately.

seungwan could only chortle in laughter as she shook her head. "ah, this dumbo." 

"YAAAA! don't call me that flying elephant!" joohyun raged, knocking into seungwan who was now lying on her back, albeit still safely on comfortable sheets and fluffy pillows. 

"ouch!" seungwan winced in pain, grabbing onto her right arm. 

joohyun hurriedly crawled over to seungwan, pushing hair behind her left ear to look at the injury. "oh my god are you okay? did you twist your arm? i'm so sorry! i didn't mean to--"

she swallowed a gasp when seungwan's hand reached out behind her ear while seungwan's face seemed to be approaching closer to her own. joohyun felt her heart beat furiously in her chest in anticipation. was this going to be the moment that she had been waiting for? was she finally going to taste those soft pink lips that she had been dreaming of? did seungwan really feel the same way--

"i win," joohyun heard seungwan whisper into her ear before the latter erupted in laughter, pointing at the now exposed left ear. 

"OH MY GOD I WILL KILL YOU--" joohyun hovered over seungwan and started tickling the other girl's sides.

"ah, i think i like this view best."

joohyun paused to shoot the girl a questioning look. 

"you being on top of me," seungwan raised her eyebrows suggestively, casting a glance at their compromising position. 

"SON SEUNGWAN!!" 

"oh yes, say my name louder, baby," seungwan continued teasing as she noticed the rapid reddening of that cute little left ear that she adored, belonging to the girl whom she adored even more.

 

"you pierced your ears again?!" joohyun exclaimed in disbelief when seungwan walked into the lecture hall with at least three new studs and a bright red looking ear. 

seungwan beamed and turned her head to show off her new piercings. "aren't they pretty? i was planning to only get one, but you know how rare it is for my lazy to be out in the mall. and i couldn't decide on which piercing i wanted first. so i thought, ' it, imma get all five that i've been wanting to get'. and ta-da!"

"FIVE?! is it even safe to have five piercings at one go?"

"don't worry granny, it's perfectly safe. at least that's what one website on the internet said."

"one out of?"

"i don't know, 10? i didn't bother reading anymore. i was only focusing on the positive this week aka that one website that told me i could do it. you have to believe in yourself, you have to believe that you can do anything, that you can get through anything!"

"seungwan..." joohyun cautiously said. "is it normal for your ear to be bleeding?"

seungwan nearly screamed in the middle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter