Arrangements

Of libraries, football shirts and make out sessions - A Chansoo college! AU

 

When the alarm rang Kyungsoo had been awake for a few minutes already, but he hadn’t dared to move, scared he would wake up Chanyeol.

The other one had had a stressful week - a few papers due that he had of course procrastinated on until the last minute, while still attending football training five times a week and giving it his everything.

But now, his giant muscular tattooed boyfriend who was always in motion, always laughing his booming laugh or talking was silent, his face peaceful and so much softer in his sleep.

When the shrill noise rang through the room he made an unhappy noise, still half asleep and wrapped himself even tighter around Kyungsoo who suddenly felt like had been reduced to a giant plushie.

“Chanyeol”, he said, not even trying to hide his love-struck smile.

The other one just groaned, hiding his face in Kyungsoo’s neck.

“Make i’stop”, he murmured, still half asleep and voice hoarse.

“Kay, I will. Let go off me so I can reach my phone.”
Silence for a moment. Then. “Noooo”, Chanyeol whined, pulling Kyungsoo even closer.

Kyungsoo gasped, a little scared Chanyeol’s iron grip would squish him to death.

“Hey, Mr. Sport Star, I still need my lungs”; he pressed out, and after a moment Chanyeol’s grip softened, and he pet Chanyeol’s unruly hair a bit.

Good boy, he thought and was glad Chanyeol couldn’t see him grin.

“Sorry, the other one murmured then, rolling on his back and pulling Kyungsoo with him, so that he was on top of him now.

Okay, nice. He could breathe again. Very nice.

“C’mon, we need to get up. Myeon and Sehunie wanted us to come over for brunch, remember?”

“Don’need brunch. Just need you”, Chanyeol sighed happily and kissed Kyungsoo’s cheek, his light stubble a bit itchy and- “Gross. I’m not making out with you know. Go brush your teeth, dumbo”, Kyungsoo said, more amused than anything, as he pulled a little on Chanyeol’s ear.

Again he tried to get out of Chanyeol’s grip, when the alarm on his phone suddenly stopped, and for a moment they both just enjoyed the silence, the fact they had time for more than a quick lunch date or a quickie before Kyungsoo had to get to work and Chanyeol to gym.

“We really could cancel, you know? I’m sure they’d understand.”

“Course they would. But Hunnie would never let us hear the end of it”, Kyungsoo said, as he used his index finger to follow the lines of Chanyeol’s face.

His cute pink lips that felt a bit dry now and moved against his finger as he spoke again.

“Don’t care.”

“Yes you do”, Kyungsoo said, a bit amused as he followed the bridge of Chanyeol’s nose upwards to his eyebrows.

His long eyelashes fluttered a bit, but he still kept his eyes pressed close.

“He would tease you endlessly about that time you cancelled on him because you rather stayed in bed to your cute boyfriend.”

“...did you just call yourself cute?”, Chanyeol asked, a bit sassy.

“What, you disagreeing?”

“Nah”, Chanyeol said. “I have the cutest boyfriend. Cutest in the world.”

“Hm, that’s what I thought. Anyways, and then the team would hear about it, and once Baekhyun and JD know” - “okay, okay, I got it. So… no ing my cute boyfriend?”, Chanyeol asked and pouted a bit.

Kyungsoo pressed his finger against his lips again and grinned, casually offering;

“I mean, I could you off.”

That was apparently all it needed for Chanyeol to open his eyes, who now seemed very wide awake.

“Can I finger you in the shower afterwards?”

“Sure”, Kyungsoo said and shrugged casually, like those words hadn’t just sent fire down his spine.

“Cool”, Chanyeol said with a grin.

“Cool”, Kyungsoo agreed.  

After a moment of silence Chanyeol wiggled his eyebrows.

“So,you know, my isn’t gonna itself” - he yelped when Kyungsoo pinched his through his shirt before bursting into giggles.

“Brat”; Kyungsoo muttered shaking his head and pressing a kiss against Chanyeol’s lips before he moved to scoop down his boyfriend’s body.