Story begins : Damn Woman

A Boss B*tch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two

 

It was raining, and there was this certain brunette running under the rain with her hoodie only. “Ah! I forgot my umbrella, what to do? This hoodie won’t last long.” She said, panting when she reached the playground covered area.

 

“Maybe I’ll just call Chi-...! I forgot my phone as well,” she panicked as soon as she felt that her phone wasn’t in the pocket of her hoodie and started biting her nails. She cussed, “Aissh! What to do?”

 

Then she got an idea, she walked closer to an old lady sitting and asked her, “Uh? Excuse me? Do you perhaps know, uhmm...wait a second,” she said and grabbed something on her jeans pocket, a wet paper. She hissed,

 

Its wet! The ink? NOOOOOO....She thought.

 

“Geez, its wet. Uhm. Do you have phone instead?” she said and crumpled the wet paper, unfortunately the old lady shook her head. “Ah, is that so?” She scratched her nape and bid farewell to the old lady.

 

“Well, I guess I’ll just wait for the rain to stop.” She flopped herself down the bench and removed her hoodie.

 

There wasn’t really a lot of people in the park that time since it’s raining, so the latter didn’t notice anyone walking to her.

 

She sighed, “I’m sorry Chipmunk,” she tiredly looked up and closed her eyes, she hummed some music that made her relax a bit. “Mhmm...”

 

She then felt a tap on her shoulder, “Huh?” She opened her eyes. There she saw a guy smiling at her, Who you? she frowned. “Hi there! I’m Kim Taehyung!”

 

She confusingly looked at him, “Uhmm, okay?”

 

He looked back at me, “Have we met before? Because you seemed familiar to me,” Taehyung said still grinning. “What are you doing?” The brunette asked, but what shocked her the most was what the guy asked her

 

“Wanna date?”

 

What the heck? Was all she could thought.

 

Lisa

 

I woke up dis-oriented, and I felt like I want to throw up.

 

what is this? Is this Jet-Lag?

 

I sat up leaning on the headboard of my bed and yawn. In this room, I have this massive mirror in front on my bed so I can see myself.

 

I glared at the mirror and smirked, “Another school? Another kingdom to rule?”

 

I jumped out of bed, and changed into more comfortable clothes, I should have done this before I sleep.

 

I peeked outside the window of my rain and its raining, what even time is it? I sighed. I slowly went out of my room, and walked downstairs to get my luggage. “I heard you came a day early, Lisa,” I stopped my walk, who knew this old man can still control me even walking. “What to do you want?” I turned around facing my Father.

 

“Can’t I just greet my Daughter, welcome home?” He smiled, since when are you like this? “No.”

 

His smile disappeared, “This is weird, and your weird. What happened to Dad comes home late? And whats up with that smile?” I rolled my eyes on him and went back to living room grabbing my suitcase.

 

I heard him sigh, so what. “I’m just happy okay? You’re finally home, and we’re complete now,”

 

Happy my . I continued ignoring him until he left me alone. I hate him, I never really liked our Father, his a pain in the . I still remember him leaving the birthday celebration of Mom and BamBam. Well me? He never comes home. As always a pre-recorded Habby Birthday, Lisa.

 

And now? What is he doing and what in the world is he planning?

 

I smirked, “I’m a Manoban. And manoban always find a way” I will find what’s he’s planning and I Lisa Manoban will stop it.

Author

 

As soon as Lisa finished unpacking. She immediately went down and grabbed the key of her favourite car. Bugatti La Voiture Noire.

 

She went out of the house, whistling and playing with the car keys as she walked towards the garage. She got in the car and was about to leave when Albert saw her. “Lady Lisa! Where are you going?” He asked.

 

“Albert, I’ma just stroll around the streets? I think? And I’ll pay a visit to my Mom...do you know what time is she leaving the place?” Lisa asked opening the car’s door and leaning on the door. “I alologize, Lady Lisa. Mrs. Manoban never tells us her schedule.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter