Introduction

A Boss B*tch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One:

 

The mansion’s door swung violently entering a young gal with a sling bag on her shoulders, “Yow! Yow! Wassup!?” she shouted hoping someone would notice her loud voice, but sadly no one.

 

She sighed as she find her voice echoing throughout the massive first floor. “Yeah right, no one’s here,”

 

“Albert, kindly just put the luggage at the living room,” she sighed and quickly went up to the stairs, “Wait, Lady Lisa! Do you not want me to put this on your room?”

 

Halfway through stairs, Lisa stopped and turned around, “Nah, you must be tired from all the work my Mother and Father made you,” then she walked and stopped again, “Ah, and just take this as a-...a day off, yeah. Just leave it they won’t mind it.”

 

And she went inside her room.

 

Lisa

 

I slumped my body on to my bed, and I can say that’s it’s been a while since I rested my body like this. I slowly closed my eyes, ready to sleep, everything was going according to my plan when this devil intruded my beauty rest, “LISAYAH!”

 

damn.

 

“What the do you want, BamBam?” I groaned, like seriously, how?! I saw him pouted and told me I’m a meanie, like what the heck? Grow up!

 

“You know you’re disturbing my sleep, get out,” I told him as I crawl upwards to my bed and grabbed the thick blankets and wrapped them up on me. “Are you serious? We’ve been apart for months and this is how I get from return?” He said. I can clearly imagine him doing those puppy damn eyes from a far.

 

“Shouldn’t I be saying that? Besides, how did you even know I’m here? I didn’t talked to anyone about me being a day early, except from Albert? Did he tell you that?” I seriously cannnot do this I’m so tired!

 

“Nope I got it from Charlotte, she said the receptionist overheard you talking about flight in the afternoon, to Korea,”

 

, totally forgot they’re friends.

 

Well, damn. “Did she tell you that she’s coming here?” For real, if she is going here Imma-“Nope, she said she would LOVED to go to Korea and follow you, but she added that she’s also busy wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter