About Best Friends (WSa)

Mamamoo one-shots

She ran her fingers through waves of blonde trusses, that fell perfectly down the sides of her face, framing it, evidence of the timeless beauty the other girl often believed she possessed. She was a beautiful, mysterious creature, graceful as a deer dancing the slopes of lush green, bright and sprightly like the warmth of the sun on a spring day.

 

She was an angel. That, she was. And at times, when the light hit her in the right direction, she would morph into one of darkness, of sobriety and harsh touches.

 

But then it would fade away and a dimple would grace her cheek, joyful as the summer breeze. She would turn to her laughing, infectious, delicious laughter that melted even the stoniest heart.

 

And the raven haired girl knew she was the luckiest person, that this angel knew her name. Said it even, more times than she could count. But she did. On good days and bad, on days where it accompanied delirious laughter, and days where it was said with a whisper, a shuddering sigh.

 

She prayed the angel would never leave her, so she said nothing, so it would stay this way forever. Some secrets were meant to stay just that, a secret.

-

 

Hi guys! This one is a little short because it was just a small one that I felt inspired to write, the next one is much much longer HAHAH thanks for reading! Hope yall liked it.