Letting Go

Love Yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jinsol and Jungeun arrived on home late that night   When they enter the house,Jinsol can see her dad was standing on the living room with her back facing them   "Jungeun,I need to talk to you right now and Jinsol.Please go upstairs."   Jinsol was afraid   "Dad,I can hear you two talk."   "I said go upstairs Jung Jinsol!."   "Dad,please don't do this to me."   Mr Jung finally facing them   "You should never let you emotions beat you in the first place.Now go upstairs."   "Jinsol,please just go.I will be fine."   "No,you're not.You don't understand."   Before Jinsol can speak more,her dad told the guard to dragged her upstairs    Jinsol try to fight but she can't    They were too strong    Jungeun want to help but she know she can't do anything about it     "You know when I first gave you this jobs,I didn't mean you can falling in love with my daughter.You're just her driver and bodyguard Jungeun.You need to remember your place.You don't have any place in this family."   Jungeun take a deep breath    Yes,she know her place but she can't help her own feelings to Jinsol    She didn't know about the other girl feelings    Whether she feels the same as her   So she never tell her about her feelings   Maybe Jinsol did interested with her a little    Maybe   But they totally in different world   She was rich and she was poor   She never blame her family for being poor    She knows this was her life   She never thought to fall for a rich girl   She never care about money   But she know Mr Jung will never let her   To be with his only daughter      "Kneel in front me now.You deserve punishment,I'm not going to fired you but like I said.You deserve punishment from me."   Jungeun did like what he told her to   And a minutes later   She feel pain on her back   Mr Jung hit her   With his belt    Jungeun gritted her teeth,hardly until blood started come out from her lips   She got hit for 12 times    Mr Jung told her to go back on her room   She did,holding the pain everytime she walk   The guard finally letting go of Jinsol bedroom    That got locked until her dad done with Jungeun    Jinsol come out from her bedroom    And go straight to Jungeun bedroom    She gasped when she saw Jungeun back bleeding    She walked closer to her   Jungeun was in pain,she was trying to hold the pain but Jinsol can see    Her teary eyes   "I'm sorry...I am sorry Jungeun."   "Stop apologize Jinsol.It's not your fault."   "But you're in pain because of me."   "As long as it's still me who hurt then it'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter