The Past

Love Yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Flashback   "Baby,you promise me that you will always stay by my side right?"   "Of course I am.You have to promise me that you will always be together with me forever too."   "I will.Trust me."   "I keep you promise with me forever jung jinsol.I love you."    "Oh my baby so sweet.I love you too." Jinsol said and kissed Yerim lips       "How many time I have to tell you jinsol,I told you to leave her. Didn't I?." Mr Jung shouted at her daughter   "I will not leave her dad.I told you that I love her."    "But I don't want you to be with her understand?Leave her or else...   "Or else what dad?."   "Or else I destroy her life sweetie.You know how powerful I am right?." Mr Jung said,smirked   "Damn." Jinsol said to herself and let out a heavy sigh   "Fine. I do it.Just leave her alone after that dad."   "I will.As long as you didn't meet her again then she will be fine."   "Okay.Deal." Jinsol said and walked away       ".." Jinsol said and punched the mirror which made her hands bleeding   Jinsol started to ignored her girlfriend Yerim until one day Yerim decided to come to her house   "Ah yerim.What are you doing here?."   "What do you mean by that?You never come to meet me anymore jinsol.It's been 1 month."   "1 month and you still want to come here just to waste you time yerim.Just go back and never come here again anymore."   "What are you talking about?Is it about you dad?He told you to do this right?."   "He not.Don't you dare to talk bad about him.We are just too different,too different for me and you to be together.I realized we're not meant to be with each other."   "What are you saying right now?You promised me that you will not leave me.Why?Why now jinsol?." Yerim said, crying   "You know that I can get anyone better than you right?There are so many girl out there better than you choi yerim so move you and leave this house right now."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter