It's That Kind of Trouble

Pinky Promise

It's That Kind of Trouble


"You got the rebel under control Ms Myoui?" Ms Lee asked as soon as Mina came through the door.

"Yeah. She's not bad." Mina defended. The time she spent with Chaeyoung these past few days really made her curious why she was of any trouble to the school. And perhaps it made her realize something more.

"Come with me. This should change your mind." Ms Lee said, going out of the room. Mina followed. Ms Lee lead her to one of the largest walls of the school building. There on the wall was a beautiful artwork of two semi- women hugging with fingers intertwined. They looked more like sirens now that Mina was being meticulous about it.

"Chaeyoung did this?" Mina asked. That girl really keeps surprising her. Ms Lee crossed her arms over her chest and nodded. "That troublemaker just wouldn't stop. We've had to repaint the walls over and over again. There are multiple vandals on other walls as well. If she keeps this up, we're going to have to expel her."

Mina still doesn't get it. "Why do you have to hide it? These are absolutely beautiful.." Mina said in awe. She's excited to find Chaeyoung's other works throughout the school. Ms Lee scoffed at Mina. "Don't tell me you're one of them as well. Listen. The school has a reputation to uphold and little ms picasso is ruining that. The repainting also eats a lot of the school's budget and it's just a total pain in the . So you better stop her stupidity." Ms Lee walked away, leaving Mina confused and baffled.