Chapter 7.5 Part 3 - Mina's change of heart

Mercurial Talents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Thank you for 425 Subscribers! <3 I love you lot. Thank you for sticking around for so long. To many more chapters! Next chapter will either be the match or how 3Mix was formed. Let me know. :) Enjoy! PS: Drop me a follow on twitter too @seiyujeongg hehe i follow back. <3

 

Mina successfully brought Chaeyoung to the nurse's office, where the nurse, Ms Taeyeon asked her about Chaeyoung's injury. Mina explained with a little help from Chaeyoung and nurse Taeyeon nodded her head. She then asked Chaeyoung to lay down on the bed while she went to get some medical supplies. Mina supported Chaeyoung and helped her lay down on the bed and placed a pillow under the injured ankle of Chaeyoung. She then grabbed a chair from the side and sat beside Chaeyoung.

"Chae-"

"Min-"

They stopped and looked at each other. After a while, they laughed. Chaeyoung insisted Mina to speak first as she's the older one. Mina smiled at her, grateful that she has a crush on someone that has manners.

"Chaeng, about that injury, it looked like Dahyun was very worried about it during the game. What happened there?" She asked as Chaeyoung listened to her.

"Let's not talk about that, Mina. Maybe next time." Chaeyoung almost glared at her for bringing the topic up but she immediately soften when Mina got startled by the way she looked at her.

Chaeyoung placed her hand on Mina's head and softly patted it. "I'm sorry. It's a topic I don't want to talk about. I'll tell you when I'm ready." Her hand moved down towards Mina's cheeks and she felt the latter lean in to the touch.

"Tell me about yourself, Mina."

Mina removed herself from leaning over Chaeyoung's hand as she looks at the latter, confused.

"What do you mean by that?"

Chaeyoung could only look at her in disbelief as she laughs out loud, making Mina blush. "Mina-unnie, I'm asking you about your life from you as a kid until now. How did you come to enjoy playing football. What made you play. All those." Chaeyoung giggles as Mina hides her face in her hands and groaned. 

After a while, Mina sighed and she puts on her serious face, in which Chaeyoung tries to hold in her laughter. "Okay. Here's how it began."

Flashback (again).


Myoui Mina was just a small child at the age of 5 when her parents, particularly her mum, asked her to practice ballet. This came to a shock to Mina, as she was not prepared for her mum's sudden question. Nevertheless, she complied. Her mum smiled as she began taking ballet classes. She watched on social media regarding ballet dancers and she watched in awe as they gracefully danced on the floor with such elegance. On her first lesson in ballet, which by the way, is a private lesson because her mum wants her to be the very best, she was terrible. In fact, terrible was an understatement. She was not even ready for ballet. She didn't have any motivation to continue after the first few hours. By the time the first lesson ended and her instructor left, she cried her heart out. Her mum comforted her, saying it will always be a difficult start, no matter the situation. Her mum then brought her back to the dance studio where she personally taught Mina on how to become a ballet dancer. At first, Mina was reluctant. She was afraid to even move as she was afraid she might mess everything up but her mum, being the ever so patient parent, slowly instructed her the ways and she slowly adapted to it, getting back the smile that she once had. She thanked her mum who she found out that she was once a ballet dancer herself.

After a few years, Myoui Mina was a recognized ballet dancer although she was just a child. Her mum couldn't be happier that her own child was going down the same path as her but she knew that it would all come to an end eventually. Although Mina has won countless trophies and medals throughout many competitions, she was getting tired of it. She wanted a challenge. She wanted to try something new and challenging. She got home from another competition and she saw her father with a round shaped object in his hand.

"Dad, what's that on your hand?" Little Mina's curiousty was peaked as her father began juggling the object. "This? Oh this is a football my dear daughter of mine. We use this with our feet. Come, follow me to the backyard. I installed something there." He smiles as he made his way to the backyard with Mina and his wife following him.

They reached their backyard and was in shock to see a mini football field. Mina's curiosity continues to rise as she explores the newly built area in the backyard. To say that Mina's family was rich is an understatement. She was basically loaded but it's due to her parents. Her mum was a ballet dancer who now runs ballet academies around Japan. Her dad was a retired football player who coaches big teams in Europe and he just got back after the season was over and now was spending time with his family. Mina never got around to meet her dad as he was busy travelling around Europe, winning championships and many others. This was a rare time that she gets to spend time with her dad so she's making use as much as she can.

"Okay, Mina. Come to the field. Up to you if you want to wear your shoes or go barefoot but I suggest going with your shoes." Her dad walked on to the indoor football pitch and threw the football on to the field. Mina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter