Here comes trouble~

What's up Doc?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi: Hello guys! Im Kwon Eunbi, your new chief executive doctor. I will also be the new head of neurosurgery department. Im new to this environment so pls be good to me. But dont worry i wont bite, i will gladly accomodate every concerns that you have, just dont hesitate to approach me. *smiles*


That smile. That freaking smile like agashdjfkfkg i just cant! Why am i seeing this now? If only i can evaporate or even vanish into thin air i will. And the fact that im just 2 rows away from her was really not helping. Shes narrowing her eyes on us while here i am avoiding every possible eye contact with her. But luck were really not into me lately. She suddenly shifted her gaze on me, like literally and figuratively on me, and then she smirks and even laughs in a cute way. Wait, did i say cute? Oh no, your in big trouble kang hyewon!!!

Maybe your kinda curious why im acting this way.. well here it goes. Truth to be told, kwon eunbi was my long lost crush waaay back in highschool. One word to describe her back then? Goddess. And famous. And hot. And.. oh sorry thats 3 words already. Anw's in short im just some kind of an unworthy student who had a crush on a goddess like human being. And heres the funny thing!! I had an encounter with her but in a most embarassing way to the point were i just want to have an amnesia for once to be able to forget it. But here she is, showing all her glory and making me remember everything.

After the meeting, while ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter