Gossip gossip~

What's up Doc?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyewon POV

Being a Doctor is hard. Most especially as a fellow doctor in neurosurgery department. Working 48 hours straight, sleep deprived, eating take out meals, and sometimes you cant even shower due to emergency patients that needs to attend (its a normal thing to me i tell you.) I know that im happy, its just that sometimes im craving for some motivation. An inspiration maybe? Or something to boost my inner happiness? Because honestly, aside from the fact that this field is exhausting as it is, boredom really strikes me. 

Im currently munching a burger that minju gave me while i heard my co-doctors gossiping about something. Its really not my thing to engaged myself on those stuffs, but the way they talk about it really intrigued me. And also the fact that my bestfriend yena was the one telling the news in an animated way is very disturbing. 

Yena: im really curious about her tho.. according to my very accurate source, that chick was really something to look forward to.

Yuri: your really that curious huh? I bet shes just that rich-hot-pretty-but-with-cocky-attitude kind of girl. So naah~ im not interested.

Yujin: Whats wrong with that? Shes a neurologist for gods sake! I think thats hoooot~ *noticed hyewon*
oh hey hyewon!! Have you also heard about the new chief executive doctor where talking--

Yena: *interrupted yujin* heeey! How did you know that shes a neurologist?

Yujin: the power if internet duh?! *smirk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter