Doomed~

What's up Doc?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyewon POV

Dr. Eunbi arranged an emergency meeting with the neurosurgeon team to discuss an important matter. Honestly im quite nervous and i dunno why.

Eunbi: i know and im sorry if this meeting was so sudden but as you all know, we have an emergency. My asst resident doc chaeyeon had a family matter and decides to flew to jeju. And this operation is very important, thats why i needed to have 2 fellow doctors to assist me on this. Its a very rare and tricky operation and i need your 100% cooperation. Any volunteers?

Yujin: *raise her hand*
Eun: yes Dr. Yujin?
Yujin: uhm, just want to suggest someone.
Eun: and who is it?
Yujin: i just want to suggest Dr.Kang Hyewon and Dr.Choi Yena to assist you because of their expertise on this particular field. I know they can assist you in the best way they can.

What the?? I hate you ahn yujin!!! Im having a bad feeling about this girl, i just dont know what is it. Sometimes being on top had disadvantages too. And this is an example of that. -_- and of course my ever so jolly bestfriend is being her annoying self and its not helping.

Yena: count us in doc!! We wont fail you, you can relax now. Right dr. Hyewon?

Hye: *silently cursing under her breath* O-oh yes of course! Y-you dont have to worry anymore Dr. eunbi. *fake smile*

Eun: thats great!! All right, its settled then. Dr. Yena and Dr. Hyewon, you can go to my office later for us to discuss what were going to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter