Idiot

The Bridge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


As Mrs. Choi opened their gate, she was surprised to see her daughter strangling a girl by her neck who seemed to be Sooyoung’s schoolmate based on her uniform.

“Why did you pressed-!”

“Choi Sooyoung!” Sooyoung jumped a bit hearing her mother’s voice.

“What are you doing to this poor girl? Did I thought you to be that disrespectful?” Mrs. Choi pulled her daughter away from Jessica by grabbing her through her ear.

“Ouch Umma!” Sooyoung cried.

While the older Choi was busy scolding her daughter for being disrepectful, Jessica took this chance to fix herself, she immediately straighten her uniform and combed her hair with her fingers.

‘It’s time to make a good impression’ Jessica thought.

Jessica then cleared , “Good Evening Mrs Choi, I am Jessica Jung. I am Sooyoung’s classmate. It’s nice to meet you. I am sorry for coming here at this time.” Jessica gave her “you can’t resist me” smile while bowing her head to the older Choi.

Sooyoung cringed seeing Jessica’s smile. Mrs. Choi was quite smitten by the girl’s charm “Aigoo, that’s fine. I am happy that my daughter has a new friend beside Yuri. Come let’s go inside, I have prepared the dinner already.” Mrs Choi excitedly linked her arms to Jessica while guiding her inside the residence totally ignoring her own daughter.

“Umma what about me?!” Sooyoung whined.

“You live here right, you know your way to the kitchen.” Mrs Choi shouted back to her daughter and Sooyoung caught Jessica’s merong as she glanced back at her.


While having dinner, Mrs Choi and Jessica were too busy chatting about almost everything. The two instantly clicked and were totally ignoring Sooyoung’s presence. ‘Hmp, she’s really trying to kiss my mother’s .’ Sooyoung glared at Jessica across the dining table.

After dinner, Mrs Choi and Jessica continued their chat in the living room. Mrs Choi gasped as she noticed the time. “Omo, Jessica it’s already late. I think it would be too dangerous for you to go home at this time. Are your parents already looking for you?”

Jessica shooked her head.”My parents are in the states Auntie, I’m living in an apartment with my bestfriend.”

“Oh my, why don’t you just stay the night here since it is already late .” Mrs Choi worriedly said as she held Jessica’s hand.

“I can just take a taxi from here don’t worry about me Auntie.” Jessica tried to refuse but deep inside she’s already doing somersaults inside hear head.

Mrs Choi shook her head in disapproval. “I insist.”

“Choi Sooyoung come here!” Mrs Choi shouted from the living room as Sooyoung was in the kitchen washing the dishes. This served as Mrs Choi’s punishment to her because of her behavior towards Jessica earlier.

“Neh umma?” Sooyoung tiredly approached the two. 

“Prepare your room Jessica is going to spend the night here.” Jessica tried holding her laugh as she saw how Sooyoug’s eyes bulged upon hearing her mother’s command.

“What??!” Sooyoung looked at Jessica who just innocently shrug her shoulders.


Sooyoung was awkwardly preparing her bed as Jessica was just staring at her with her arms crossed while leaning on the closed door.

“Uhh.. you could sleep here, I’ll just lay my sleeping bag on the floor”. Sooyoung said while changing the bedsheet.


‘Aigoo, I’m g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter