In-laws

The Bridge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“How could you betray me like that?! You’re my bestfriend! You know how much I like her!” Yuri harshly pushed Sooyoung as her back hit the lockers.

 

“I-I’m sorry Yuri! I-I don’t even know what is happening!” Sooyoung stuttered as she was scared to see this side of Yuri.

 

“You!! We’re not friends anymore!” Yuri grabbed the collar of Sooyoung’s shirt and she swear she could die instantly with those eyes.

 

Sooyoung was speechless and she can’t even move to struggle. She just closed here eyes expecting a fist to land on her face.

.

.

.

When suddenly-

 

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG THIS IS SO FUNNY!”

 

Sooyoung eyes flew open

 

*Blink*

 

*Blink*

 

‘What..?’

 

‘What the hell? Has she gone crazy?’ agaped as she stared at Yuri who is now holding her stomach from too much laughing.

 

“OMG! You should have seen your face Choi! Hahaha You looked like you’re about to piss your pants!” Yuri said while wiping some tears from her eyes as she still can’t stop laughing.

 

As her laughter died down, Yuri approached Sooyoung placing her hands on her shoulders,” Soo, You’re my bestfriend and no one could ever break our friendship. I am not mad at you, if Jessica likes you that’s fine with me. You’re more important to me than any other girls out there.”

 

Sooyoung was so touched. This is the first time she and Yuri had this kind of conversation.

 

Soo immediately hugged her,”Thank you, Yul.”

 

Yuri tapped her back,”I n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter