The Bridge

The Bridge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung POV

 

University of Seoul, Fine arts Deparment.

 

 

“Pleaseeee! Pleaseeee Soo! This would be my last favor to you and I would owe you my whole life! I would buy you every food you want just please help me with this” desperate as she is, Yuri dramatically kneel infront of her.

 

Sigh, this pabo. Yuri has been bothering her about this for over a week now and she’s just tired of dealing with this drama queen.

 

”Ok ok stand up. Fine. I’ll do it. But you have to do all of my assignments for this whole semester arasso? Oh! Since you have mentioned food, you’ll also pay for my lunch every freaking day.” Soo smirked at Yuri who’s jaw almost dropped on the floor hearing her demands.

 

She tried holding her laugh as she saw Yuri gulped “O- ok... Fine if that’s all your demands, just make sure you’ll get to ask her to go out with me!”

 

Her.

 

She’s the famous ice queen in this university. She’s taking up the same degree as me and Yuri, Fine arts and she’s even my classmate in almost all of my subjects.

 

Oh. And she’s also the student council president. Nice portfolio right?

 

Everyone would stop what they’re doing everytime she would pass by the corridors. Like, that’s how people adore her I am not even exaggerating here. Even my bestfriend, Yuri failed to resist her charms and she’s been obssesed with this Jessica ever since. 

 

Anyway,

 

I do find Jessica attractive and she’s hot, however, she’s not my type at all. At all. I mean have I ever mentioned her icy glare? Omg, that glare could kill. And she seemed snobbish. I haven’t even talk to her not even once that we’ve been classmates. I don’t even think she knows thme or if she’s aware of my existence.


And now I have to ask her out in behalf of my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter