Sooyeon

The Bridge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sooyoung kept on glancing towards Jessica’s direction. The latter is sitting infront of the room with Tiffany and Yoona. She seemed to be intently listening to the lecture.

 

Sooyoung didn’t know what happened to the girl that night, but Jessica is back to her old self again. She’s been ignoring Sooyoung ever since they spent the night together. Sooyoung was totally confused. She is supposed to be happy now that Jessica is not bothering her anymore, right? but she hates to admit it to herself, but she somehow misses the girl’s presence and attention towards her.

 

I wonder what happened to her that night.. Sooyoung thought to herself. 

 

“She might melt you know,” Yuri whispered to her.

 

Sooyoung immediately looked back to her friend. “Shut up, Yul.” Sooyoung went back to listening to the lecture but somehow her attention just kept on lingering to the girl sitting infront of the room.

 

Sooyoung gave up from listening, she found herself staring back again towards Jessica.

 

While she’s too lost from staring, Jessica suddenly turned around meeting Sooyoung’s eyes, their gazes lingered for moment before both of them looked away at the same time.

 

Yuri witnessed this and whispered to Sooyoung. “Yah, why don’t the two of you just kiss and make up. I am getting dizzy with the two of you who kept on glancing back and forth to each other.” 

 

Sooyoung faked a punch towards Yuri who can’t stop herself from laughing.

 

“Choi Sooyoung and Kwon Yuri, do you mind sharing to the class that funny story of yours.” The lecturer suddenly exclaimed towards the two. 

 

The whole class went silent and turned their attentions towards the two dorks.

 

“Mianhe, Sir.” Yuri stood up and bowed her head towards the lecturer. “It’s just that my friend here, Sooyoung, is missing someone right now. I am just comforting her.” Yuri blurted out while tapping Sooyoung’s shoulder.

 

Sooyoung was so shocked she immediately covered Yuri’s mouth with her hands.

 

“A-aniyo! T-that’s not it!” Sooyoug shouted as the whole class started teasing her.

 

“Are you missing the student council president, Sooyoung?” One of their classmate shouted out of nowhere and everyone started laughing and teasing her again.

 

Sooyoung felt like digging up her own grave right now.

 

The lecturer then cleared his throat. “Okay class enough with the teasing, let’s go back to the lesson.” the lecturer seriously said. 

“And Choi Sooyoung, if you misses someone... just freaking tell her, she might be listening right now.” the lecturer added up and the whole class bursted into laughter again.

 

Sooyoung slumped on her seat and hid her face with the book she’s holding out of embarassment. “You’re so dead Kwon Yuri.” She snapped back to her friend.

 

And once again, Yuri caught Jessica staring back again at her oblivious friend. Yuri shook her head while smiling to herself.

 

These two idiots

 

 

***Lunch time***

 

While everyone was busy having their lunch in the cafeteria, an announcement suddenly came from the school’s speaker.

 

“Good Afternoon everyone, This is Lee Sunny. We have an announcement from Ms. Jung Sooyeon. Class A of the Fine Arts Department are going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter