~3~

We Got Married (Liskook)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's P.O.V

I smiled, "So, um here you go" I said as I handed him the box which contained his gift.

I actually figured out who my husband was after we finished chatting. I mean how many male Idols went to the bbma's, love to edit video's, and is the maknae to their group. He didn't actually try to hide who he was.

What if he doesn't like it?

I bit my lip in nervousness as I watch him open the box, his eyes widening so much it looks like it may pop out.

"Do you like it?"

He stared at the gift, then at me, then at the gift again. Repeat that four more times.

He brought it out as if he wanted to see if it was real or not. I got him a peaceminusone bucket hat, a bucket hat that I asked his favourite Idol G-dragon to sign. I was just lucky that Jiyong oppa went on a break yesterday from military to visit YG.

(Not sure if thats possible in korean military, though I do know they can take breaks right?")

"H-how did you know?"

I played with the hem of my hoodie, darting my eyes to look anywhere but at him. "I kinda figured out you were going to be my husband" I stated. "Do you like it?"

"Like it? Lisa-Noona I love it" he exclaimed showing of his cute bunny smile "Thank you, its even signed! Holy G-dragon touched this"

He started jumping up and down like an energised bunny on a sugar rush. He smiled as he gave me a tiny box, inside of it was a gold bracelet with a diamond cat centerpiece.

Holy is this real?

He laughed "Yes uh Lisa Noona its real" did I talk out loud, probably did. "If Jin hyung were here he would scold you for that dirty mouth" he smiled.

"I uhm sorry" I said sheepishly while I  examined the bracelet it was beautiful "Thank you Sunbae, and don't call me noona we are both 97liners right" I said while smiling I just couldnt help it he is just so cute.

"Only if you drop the sunbae thing its making me feel old" he joked while showing off his cute bunny smile.

Lalisa you are so whipped.

"So uhm Lisa" he trailed off, he kinda looks lost like he didn't know what to say. Please I have no rights to say that I bet I look just as lost. How do we even start a Conver

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter