~2~

We Got Married (Liskook)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's P.O.V

There I was, doing my own thing playing games on my computer, when our manager barged in the dorm, and told me that I will be participating in a variety show. I agreed of course even though I didn't know what it was, I trust Bang Pd-nim and I know he makes the best decisions for us, but I didnt expect this.

I never expected We Got Married to be the show I will be at, but I agreed already so no turning back so when one of the staff came in and gave me a box with a phone and a letter stating we will be meeting at hangang park and that we should use the phone to try to get know one another, so I grabbed the samsung cellphone and decided to text her, she replied right away and we started chatting, talking about literally anything that could clue us in who the other may be for like an hour or two and I still don't know who she is.

All I know is that she's an Idol, she's a 97 liner, she's a dancer, she likes the colour yellow, and she likes cats. Yep nearly two hours of chatting and that's all I know.

I actually have a guess on who she may be, but didn't want to get my hopes up, so I removed that thought out of my head since I know that they have an extremely strict management, and they would never send their artists to a shows like this.

And I am going to be meeting her in 30 minutes, but I cant leave since my hyungs are having a k-drama moment in front of me right now.

"Our Kookie is all grown up and getting married, I am gonna cry" Hoseok-hyung said while wiping away his imaginary tears.

"I can't believe our Maknae is getting married before me!"

"Probably cause he's got some Jams"

"Yah!"

"Kookie-yah can I be the ring bearer?"

"Are you stupid? You're 23 not 3"

I covered my face with my hands, and hissed at them to shut up. "I will be meeting her in 30 minutes and I am going to be late if hyung you wont let go of my leg!" I tried shaking Taehyung-hyung of my leg but he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter