~1~

We Got Married (Liskook)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa P.O.V

"Unnie What do I do?" I exclaimed while walking around our dorm. I never even had a boyfriend before and now I am going to get married.

Jisoo-unnie made a face at me "Yah Maknae sit down will you. You're making me dizzy"

I frowned at that, I couldn't stop myself from panicking, I mean why in the world did YG Sajangnim have to choose me?

•flashback 1 hour ago•

I was watching some Avengers movie with my unnies when our manager barged into our dorm telling me Sajangnim wanted to talk to me. Seriously, they could have at least knocked and gave me time to get ready a bit. Still I cant have our boss waiting. I already knew they planned on putting me on some variety show but I never expected this Variety show.

"I am sorry sir, What?"

He gestured for me to sit down and once I sat I kept on fiddling with the hem of my shirt. "You heard me Lisa, you're going to be part of the WGM variety show" I was confused when he told me that.

"But sir, since when did you send artists to that show? We thought you hated variety shows like that?"

"Things change Lisa, and maybe this show could help earn back the trust we have with the fans"

I frowned at that 'trust'? Is it because of all the scandals that has happened this year. "Okay sir, but who is the person whose going to be my 'husband'? I said while putting emphasis on the word husband.

He shook his head at me "Sorry Lisa, But who your husband is will be a secret, but be prepared you're going to meet him tomorrow. Later today probably after lunch someone from the show will  give you more clues and what to bring on your first date with him, got that"

I nodded, like I have a choice anyways.

"Good, and remember this is a secret we cant have the media know about this before we officially announce it. you may tell your members but, Please don't tell this to Ikon and Winner." He said while shaking his head. "Who knows what those boys may do" he muttered though I do think he didn't mean for me to hear that.

After that meeting he dismissed me and told me to go back to the dorm.

•End of Flashback•

And this is where I am now completely clueless on what to do after the meeting at the seventh floor I came home to explain it to the girls what Sajangnim wanted from me, and  seeing how they reacted made me panic even more.

Chaeyoung started crying.

Jisoo-unnie laughed.

And Jennie-unnie well she rolled her eyes and told me to quit panicking.

"Guys what if I make a fool of myself and embarrass BlackPink?" I don't want that, I don't want to disappoint our blinks with a ty performance I may do on the show. More importantly I certainly don't want to embarrass myself Infront of my soon to be husband.

Jennie rolled her eyes at me and flicked my forehead "Ouch!" I said while rubbing my forehead.

"Lisa you will do fine don't worry about it to much you wont embarrass yourself nor will you embarrass BlackPink to our blinks they love you" Jennie said while smilling at me, it calmed me down a bit. "Though they'll probably laugh at you since you are a walking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter