~4~

We Got Married (Liskook)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's P.O.V

If someone told me a year ago that I would be going out on dates with Blackpink's Maknae. I would have just laughed it off, and then cried knowing that would never happen.

And yet here I am.

On a date with Lisa Manoban

A romantic boat ride with her

Alone

Well theres cameras surrounding us but I am just going to pretend that were alone, and no ones watching.

I smiled Lisa Manoban is my wife am I lucky or what?

"I am pretty sure I am the lucky one Kookie"

, was I talking out loud

"Yeah you are" she laughed still holding my hand.

We were floating in the middle of a lake where boating is allowed and we decided to just stay in the middle since I was the one rowing the boat and Lisa was worried that I would get tired. Though she doesn't need to be worried about that it wasn't even that hard for me to row I didn't even sweat.

"Soooo.... Lisa about Coachella.... do I get a free pass, since you're my wife now" I grinned.

"Yah! Your groups comeback is at the day of Coachella. No way you're skipping that" she said letting go of my hand I frowned at that "And I don't want you to go" she muttered it was so soft I almost didn't hear it.

I grabbed her chin and lifted her face so that I can see her eyes. "Why don't you want me to go?"

Where did that confidence come from ?

She blushed and turned her head, making me drop my hand. 

"Cause~" she whined

"'Cause' isn't an answer you know" I teased and which caused her to blush to the tips of her ears.

"It's cause you guys are literally the biggest group in the world right now" she said still avoiding my gaze. 

I was about to reply but then my phone rang.

Bambam calling...

What does this idiot want?

"Eh Lisa can you wait a minute you're childhood friend is pestering me" I asked and she nodded her head. So I answered my phone.

Jungkook
Bambam

Dude why didn't you tell me you're getting married? You didn't even tell your most handsome best friend! And you're getting married to Pokpak? How dare you betray me like this?! I told you she is off limits!

I sighed. 

Cause the show meant to keep this a secret till they announce it? And its just a show, How did you even know about it?

Duh they posted it online already. Lizkook shippers are celebrating right now you guys are trending number one worldwide on twitter right now.

Really they posted it already?

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter