Chapter 4: The Rivalry

OFF CAM

When did Son and Nice's rivalry started?

Ah yah, it all begun when  G-Lite TV paired Nice with Elm Perwan. Their show, a BL series, was a hit. This prompted the rival production the OM TV Inc to produce an equally good series.

OM TV's owner Mr. Arsinaphat Varoprakar, who happens to be a former classmate of Son's father tapped him to become the lead star. At first, Son was hesitant to do it but with the further convincing of Mr, Varoprakar, he said yes to the project and got paired with Kid Pirwasat.

Its 6:30 a.m. (Thai time) a shocking incident happened.

A report was posted in an internet website wherein it stated that the owner of OM TV, was found dead in his house in Arizona while he is on vacation. Authorities is yet to reveal the cause of his death.

"Waht happened dad?"

"I don't know yet. But I'm trying to contact his cousin"

"Ill contact my fellow artists as well and check with them if they have details dad"

"Okay, I'm stilll trying to get hold of Ars' cousin"

Meanwhile, over the headquarters of G-Lite TV...

"Poor Arsinaphat!"

"Mr. Sirikitya, do you want some coffee?"

"Yes please..."

Mr. Loptai Sirikitya, owner of G-Lite TV is smiling while reading the news about his rival's demise. For him, it would mean victory.