Chapter 3: Nice's Story

OFF CAM

Hunky.

That is how most people would describe Nice being active in sports in school. He secretly hates Son because they came from rival company and he sees him as a threat.

Unlike son, Nice, who is not really nice at all, is a bad-, he often start fights when he was in middle school. Now that he is in college, Nice has become a womanizer, getting one woman after another.

Today is just but an ordinary day, his girlfriend Min saw him in bed with another woman. But he is not remorseful, in fact, he is proud of what he is doing.

"This is it Nice, I'm breaking up with you. I had enough!"

"Min, you know, I don't care if you break-up with me right? I mean, I'm famous, I'm rich, I can just replace you anytime".

"You are so mean! I swear, I'll get back to you".

Min hurriedly went out from Nice's room and met his elder brother Non, who look surprise seeing his younger brother with another girl in his room.

Minutes later, whom Nice spent the night with, already went home.

"Bye Nice, I'm happy to meet you personally"

"Me too, what was you name again?"

"Oh Nice, you're so forgetful. Its, Ash"

"Yah, Ash... I'll just call you"

"Sure babe". She kissed him before bididng goodbye.

"Nice, who was that?"

"That? ah her name is Ash, she said"

"You slept with a woman you don't even know?"

"Pee, its normal to sleep with a woman. She wanted it"

Non just shook his head. He knew he couldn't control his brother.