Chapter 2: Son's story

OFF CAM

As previously mentioned, Son comes from a wealthy family who owns a slipper-making factory.

Eversince he joined showbizness, his mother Zasa, was already against it since for her, it would distract Son's studies. Only Son's dad had been supportive of him and continue to encourage him to hone his acting skills.

"Son, aren't you going to quit showbizness?" his mother asked.

"Mom, you know I enjoy being an actor right?"

"I hope this doesnt intervene with your studies. I want you to finish school and manage our business".

"Mom, I can do both, I have no problem with my studies while I'm working as an actor"

"I believe you," Son and his mom heard someone saying.

"Hey dad good morning"

"There you go, the two of you always agree on this matter"

"Zasa, I think we should allow Son to do what he loves to do, anyway he is not remiss with his studies, right boy?"

"Right dad. In fact, I'm running for honors again this semester"

"Wow, so that means, I'm going to attend another honors ceremony?"

"Oh yes you are dad"

'I'll leave the two of you now. I rest my case".

Despite his busy schedule, Son see to it that he is on the top of his class and wouldn't miss any school work. That's the reason why many in their school admire him while others despise him including Nice.