Chapter 5: The final Goodbyes

OFF CAM

The body of Mr. Varoprakar was brought to Thailand, where he will be laid to rest. Along with his death is his mounting debts in the bank. This resulted to the bank sequestering his assets inlcuding his television station. A meeting was called for all artists and other employess.

"I have avery important announcement to make," Reu Tachakorn, the Executive Vice President of OM TV begun.

He continued, "You are all aware that Mr. Varoprakar left a huge debt in the bank and because of that, the bank has decided to take control of our network and his other assets".

"What will happen to us?" one of the employees asked.

"Don't worry, we will give you your separation pays and as for the artists, you are free to move to other networks if you wish"

It was the saddest day for all including Son, who already treated OM TV as his second home. But, life has to go on for him and the rest of the artists of OM TV.

"How did the meeting went?"

"Hey dad, it was an unfortunate that the tv station will be shut down"

"I never thought he has that huge debt in the bank. I've warned him before about his over spending"

"I feel pitty for those who will lose their jobs dad"