Page 3

19th of March
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Saku-chan, you're not going to eat? "

 

Sakura politely declined Chaeyeon's offer. 

 

The atmosphere is so dead between them, it makes her sad.
She look at her friends and they're eating while looking at her worriedly. 


"I heard there is a new girl next door? " Sakura tried her best facade and brush off the negative vibe but she really at starting light conversations. 

 

"Neh unnie. Eunbi unnie said she came back from the States and she's originally from that room. "


Sakura nods and give Nako a half smile. 

"Her name is Hyewon."
Hitomi said, munching her food softly. 


"Hyewon." Sakura repeated softly. 

"Why are you suddenly interested with her, Kkura-ya? " 

 

Sakura shakes her head at Chaeyeon's question. "Nothing. I just thought I saw her somewhere. But maybe I'm wrong. "


Sakura excused herself and go to her room. She don't like the look of pity her friends is giving her.

Also, her walls are crashing she don't want them to see her fading. 

 

Chaeyeon just followed Sakura with a sight. 

The short haired girl look so soulless the whole day and everyone in the table knows why. 

"Saku-chan.." Nako and Hitomi look at Chaeyeon sadly. The ash-blonde girl manages to show smile for them. She knows how much they misses the cheerful and bright Sakura too. 

"Let's make her happy tomorrow." The 2 Japanese nods.

Chaeyeon continue eating her food but it became so bland. 

She sighs.

Tomorrow. 

Will be the 19th of March again. 

 


Chaeyeon woke up unusually early the next day. She starts preparing and cooking her menu as well as putting on the pink designs she brought yesterday. 


Nako come out from its room, still on its pajamas while yawning and cutely rubbing her eyes. 


"Unnie, Im sorry I woke up late. "

Chaeyeon chuckled and pats the younger girl's head. "No Nako-ya, it's still 4 am actually. "

 

They heard another door opening and Hitomi came out.

The cute Japanese girl look at them blankly, adjusting on its environment and when she finally came to her senses, she smiled and greeted them. 

Chaeyeon and Nako greeted back. 

"I'll start working on the cake. " Hitomi said and made her way to the kitchen. 

Chaeyeon smiled at the outcome of their teamwork and hardwork. Their efforts was justified. 

The place looks so fascinating and it really gives off a happy and warm ambiance. 

'Happy Birthday Sakura.' Chaeyeon murmured. 

 

The sun is up and they prepared all the things they need to prepare.

They just have to wait for Sakura to wake up and surprise her. 


Hitomi put on the party hat while Nako's trying to put it on Chaeyeon whose teasing her by tiptoeing. They both chuckled in the end. 


The three heard a door unlocking and they all fix theirselves and prepare to do their surprise. 

Sakura groggily walks out of her rooms door when a sudden pop of a party pooper startled her. She almost had a heart attack. 


"Happy Birthday, Saku-chan. " The three said in unison, smiling so bright. 

 

Sakura look around, taking in what's happening.

Her expression darkens. 

She look at her friends and to the designs and food prepared.

 

Sakura got angry. 


She walk abruptly to them and took off there party hats. She then throw the designs tied on their wall, tearing them up. Kicking the balloons and took the foods into the trashbin. 

She's so mad she's screaming while destroying everything. 


Nako and Hitomi was surprised from the sudden outburst, they hide behind Chaeyeon while crying. 

Chaeyeon tried to console them but hearing Sakura's mad screams scares them more. 


"I TOLD YOU TO NEVER CELEBRATE THIS DAY!! " Sakura throw the cake on the floor, stepping on it repeatedly. 

Hitomi sobs harder witnessing it. 

"YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME! I'M SO TIRED REMINDING YOU EVERY ING YEAR BUT YOU REALLY WANT TO SEE ME MAD!! "

 

Sakura's still screaming while throwing and tearing up stuffs. She's so loud and their apartment is now a mess. 

With the 2 Japanese cries in the background. 

 

Chaeyeon heard a knock on their door and she hurriedly attended it while still hugging Nako and Hitomi in her side, covering their ears. 

Chaeyeon open the door a little to avoid the guests from seeing what's going on inside.

She saw their neighbors from next door. Everyone is there, looking at her worriedly. Nako hurriedly run to Eunbi and the older girl hug her back. 


"What's going on, Chae? " Eunbi asked. 

"Unnie~~" Minju worriedly call her as Chaeyeon looks like she's about to cry too. 

The ash blonde girl took a deep breath and smile at them. 

"Can you guys please take care of them, I'll take care of this. " A loud noise was heard from the inside and Chaeyeon is sure it was their vase with a flower that Sakura likes that got broken. 

 

"Please." Though worried and hesitant, Eunbi nods. 

Chaeyeon said thank you before closing and locked the door. 

 

Chaeyeon came back to where Sakura is breaking and throwing things. Her eyes widen in terror and she quickly run to hug Sakura. There is blood in the young girls hand and Chaeyeon thinks Sakura cut herself from the vase or something sharp. 


"Saku-chan.. Please stop.. "

Sakura's breaking on her embrace, that Chaeyeon had to hold her tighter and buried her face on Sakura's neck. 

A sob escaped as it hurts her a lot seeing Sakura like this.

 

"YOU NEVER LISTEN!! "

"I'm sorry, please stop.. "

"YOU REALLY LIKE REMINDING ME ABOUT THIS DAY!! "

"Sakura.. "

Sakura's trembling in her arms yet it stays raging and fighting back. Chaeyeon hold Sakura's bleeding hand. 

The cut is deep but the girl don't seem to mind it. 


"YOU LIKE SEEING ME IN PAIN! DON'T YOU?! "

 

That's it. That's the last straw. 

Chaeyeon carried Sakura to her room and put the girl down on her bed.

Chaeyeon forced Sakura to lay down and heave on top of her. 

She pinned Sakura's hand on the level of its head as it's still fighting back before pressing their body together.

 

Sakura's trying to break free under her but Chaeyeon remained firm on top if the girl. 


"What are you doing! " Sakura asked, mad. 

"Stop... "

"Let me go.. "

"Sakura please.. "

"Let me g--"


"STOP! "

Sakura was taken aback when Chaeyeon shouted at her.

Chaeyeon never shouted at her. 

She stop fight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter