Page 2

19th of March
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie!!! ~~~"

Hyewon flinched and stepback in surprise when Chaewon open the door for them.

The girl jump to hug her, Hyewon almost lost her balance. 

 

"Hyewon unnie your back!.. I've been waiting for you since this morning." Chaewon exclaimed happily that her hug tighten, choking Hyewon. 

 

"Ahhh.. I miss you too Chaewon-ah but it's too tight, I might die. " Hyewon coughs.

 

She didn't know if Chaewon misses her that much or wants to kill her. 

Minju giggles and Hyewon glared at her. 

 

"Let her go Chaewon-ah. Don't kill her yet, she just came back. " Minju was finally able to take Chaewon away from her and Hyewon take a long breath. 

The two girls chuckled. 

 

"I'm sorry about that unnie, she's just so excited to see you again. "

 

"What!? I thought you say they didn't know I'm coming back? "

"Ahh about that unnie--"

 

"Minju told me after you told her.She's so happy and accidentally told me about it. "

Hyewon just roll her eyes. 

 

"And because I'm so excited and happy too, I kinda told them your coming back today."

 

"What?! " Minju and Hyewon synchronize that Chaewon avoided their glare and bit her lower lip. 

"So much for a surprise. "

 

"But at least they didn't know the time Hyewon unnie will arrive. " Chaewon got another glare from Hyewon and Minju. 

 

"Yah that made me feel better. " Hyewon sarcastically said. 

 

Breaking the ice, Chaewon clapped and pull Hyewon by her hand.  "Come on unnie, they'll be happy to see you. Everyone is here. "

 

Minju laugh as they enter. "HYEWON UNNIE IS HERE! "

 

That got everyone's attention and few heads pop at their rooms door. 

Everything went silent for seconds..and when they finally realized Hyewon is real, that she's here... They all screamed and made their way running to her. 

 

Hyewon face palmed. Maybe the years she's gone didn't change that much on her friends... For they still share the same one brain cell. 

 

"Hyewon-ah"

"Hyewon unnie"

 

They call as they run to her and Hyewon prepare herself for another choking hug when something unexpected happen that everyone stop on their tracks. 

 

Nobody moves. Their mouths gasping. It's like the whole world stop for a moment. 

 

Hyewon open her eyes and her face stings from the sudden contact...she almost fall. 

A massive duck plushie fall unto the floor. 

 

"Uhhhhh"

 

Everyone look at the owner of it and nobody dare to say a word. 

 

A mad duck, uhhh Yena just throw her huge duck plushie at Hyewon while breathing hard, her left hand on her waist while the other is in the air. 

 

She's mad as she pointed the supposed to be welcomed guest. 

"YOU! "

"Yena.. "

"KANG HYEWON! " Everyone panicks when Yena take strides towards Hyewon. Even Hyewon is taking a stepback. She must admit, she's scared. 

 

"HOW CAN YOU LEAVE AND LEFT ME PLAYING FORTNITE ALONE! "

"Yena calm down I can exp--"

 

"HOW DARE YOU EAT ALL THE FOODS FOR 3 YEARS BY YOURSELF YOU GLUTTON! "

"Yena I--"

"YOU DIDN'T EVEN CALL NOR MESSAGE US! YOU NEVER THOUGHT OF US AND ASK IF WE'RE OKAY OR MISSING YOU! "

"How can you leave us... me....like that. "

Yena's voice soften and her face twitched as her eyes starts to water. 

 

"All we know is that your in states and your alive. Wtf! YOU ONLY MESSAGE MINJU...THATS LIKE TWICE IN A YEAR" Yena halt and put her point finger in her head to think if she got it right and count after. 

But either way, she continued. "AND YOUR MESSAGES IS SO DAMN SHORT IT ONLY HAVE LIKE 8 LETTERS! "

 

She stop in front of Hyewon, sobbing. "We're so worried I can't sleep for weeks thinking if you're okay. "

 

Hyewon can't help but to tear up at the sight of her cheerful friend crying because of her. 

She took the one final step and hug Yena. The girl cried harder in her arms while mumbling words. 

"I'm sorry... "

Yena broke the hug. "Don't do that again." Yena pouts as she wipes her tears like a kid. Hyewon cant help herself and pinch that ducky lips that she misses. The girl growl. 

 

"You could've brought us with you or tell us where you are living and we'll follow you there."

 

And that's why Hyewon didn't do that. She knows her friends well come to get her or be there with her. She wouldn't want to burden them. 

 

She needed to find herself alone. She needs to fix and find her missing pieces alone. 

 

Hyewon look around at her friends and they're tearing up. 

 

"Suddenly.. Playing games was not the same anymore without you here. You still need to beat me at Mario Kart... "

Yena tried to laugh it off but another tear escape her eyes. A few moments after... She sob. 

 

And so everyone in the room. 

This is so heartwarming.

These two are the best buddies, they're the happiest when they're playing games. And everyone witnessed how Yena tried so hard to bear the sudden absence of her game-buddy.. 

The girl stayed cheerful but Yena didn't play game that much anymore.... Until she stopped. 

 

Hyewon chuckled when Yena snorts.. The girl glare at her but Hyewon hug her one more time. 

"I miss you Kwangbae. "

"I miss you too, ducky. "

 

"Cut! Now can you two stop the drama! " Yujin clap, ruining the moment when she herself was wiping her tears. 

"Can we hug Hyewo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter