A few weeks before university

Moving to South-Korea

The moment you laid in your bed you felt a sleep Immediately.

Next day you woke up and your life in South-Korea has started.

“Hurry up!!” Ryujin screamed to the other members.                                                  “We gotta be at the JYP-building in 20 minutes!!”

You and the other members started practicing as soon you arrived ad the JYP-Building          “I didn’t thought this was going to be so hard” you wisperd to your self, hard breathing and covered in sweat.                                      “Well its all worth it” you answered yourself.

You guys practice almost everyday of the week, and did have a lot off fun to.

Time was going so fast without even notice.

 

 

  • a few weeks later •                       {two weeks before college starts}

 

You all practiced hard in the last few weeks and the geography is perfect together with the vocal.

Today it was the day you all needed to go to the studio, your manager called and told that from now on , you all getted picked up for things like that.

Because it would be saver.

Everything was going perfect at the studio, except that everyone whas really nervous.

After a long day at the studio they went home.

“Lets make a little party to celebrate us”Lia screamed

Everyone where in so Lia getted some soju at the fridge.

“Uhm dont we need to wake up early tomorrow?” Chaeryeong inter upped

“Oh thats right, we do” Yeji smiled , while everyone was laughing out loud to.

“Yaa, what’s funny?” Chaeryeong asked with a annoyed face.

“Well we got a week off, since college starts in two weeks” You answerd

“Chincha?! Aigooo!!Then lets get started!” she yelled raising her her arms

 

one week later

Everyone has rested very well.

Its only one week until college start.

And you all are getting ready because you are getting picked up for a photoshoot.

At the photo studio you all are so happy , because its al getting real and de debut is coming really close.

“Arent you nervous to debut?” Yeji asked You

“I dont know, I actually am ,but I think its gonna feel normal because  we are going to college to, and  especially  because this university  is secured for fans or journalists.”

You answerd

The moment you all were done, the driver took all of you home.

When you arrived it was 7:00PM

And you realized that you didn’t had a car yet.

“Aiigoooo otteokeee college is only in one week and i dont have my own car yet” you said to yourself

You walked to the kitchen to ask the girls were they getted  there car and if one of them could help you get one to.

“I got mine near by , if you want me to, I can come with you tomorrow , they already closed today.”Yeji answerd.

“Ndea!! Gomawo unnie!

“But how are you gonna pay for it?” Ryujin asked.

“Oh my parents gave me a credit card for in case I needed a car and some other things if i wanted to shop or just simpley other things to survive” you answerd smiling .

“Wel in that case, can you buy me a new one to?” Yeji joked

 

•next day

 

It was 12:00AM and you and Yeji went to the Hyundai company with her car.

While you looked around you saw the Exact same car like Yeji had , only she has a grey one and this whas a black one.

You loved it and it wasn’t that expensive so you choose this one.

The moment you arrived home again you saw that you had an email on you macbook.

When you opened it you saw is it was from The SNU (Seoul national university)

It said that you needed to visit the university this week to get your schedule ,your school uniforms ,the acces code for your loccer ,the list with rules and a sketch from all the classrooms.

After tou read it you walked to Yeji to ask if she got an email to (because she is going to the same like you) and she did ,so you two decided to do it together the next day.