First day of college 2

Moving to South-Korea

“Ok students, class is going to start now, you had  enough time to talk .” *teacher said*

” I am Mr Kim” The teacher said after the moment he started

The whole class was paying attention , only a few girls didn’t , they were constantly starring at Kwangmin,Minwoo and the blonde guy.

”Whats wrong with them?” I wisperd to Yeji.

”I dont know”

“It’s because they are big fans” Namjoo answerd my question.

”Wea? Fans? Weayo?” I asked really confused.

”Well they ..” “Namjoo pay attention please” Mr Kim interrupted her.

Some minutes later ,Mr Kim needed to get something out of the teachers room and walked out the classroom.

Suddenly almost every girl walked over to the 3 guys in our front and tried to talk to them .

”saranghae oppa” some girls said and some girls screamed.

”What the?!” Yeji said concussed

Namjoo wanted to explain but again she is getting interrupted, this time some guys are doing just the same with her like the girls doing with the 3 guys.

”What is happening here?!” I wisperd to Yeji leaning to her ear, so no one could hear.

”I dont..” “Everyone take is seat again now!” Mr Kim yelled while interrupting Yeji.

After everyone took a seat again Mr Kim warned everyone, that if this was gonna happen again he would bring in detention. And if they wanted to talk they needed to do it out of class.

”riinngg” the schoolbell

”Ok everyone you may go now the next class  starts in half an hour”

Everyone rushed in to the halfway waiting for the three guys, and so dit some boys , waiting for Namjoo

The moment I wanted to step out off the classroom some girls pushed me to the floor without even notice , only to get to the blonde guy.

“You really are clumsy aren’t you?” The blond guy said with a mean smile, and walked away with all the girls following him.

”Are you Ok?” Namjoo and Yeji asked, while helping you to get of the floor.

”Im fine” You said with a fake smile.

“That really hurted now my feet hurts even more” I thought myself.

”Should we go to the school cafe? Its next to the school building.” Namjoo asked us.

”Sure!” Yeji answerd

“Please , I didn’t eat yet! But you two can go already I’ll come after I dropped my books in my locker” I said

The moment they walked to the cafe, I dropped my books in my locker and walked outside.

I walked slowly again so my feet hurted less  because Yeji and Namjoo couldn’t see me anyway.

While you were walking someone grapped your wrist and stopped you.

”Yaa, still didn’t go to the school nurse?” Someone said with a mad voice.

I looked up and saw it was the blonde guy again.

I laugh and said “Were did all the girls go”

“I sent them away, they are annoying” He answerd

“ But don’t change the subject, why dont  you go to the school nurse!?”

” Not your business!” I said and ripped of his hand from my wrist and started to walking slowly again.

”Aishh, why are you so annoying!” He said annoyed and picked me up bride style.

”Yaaaaa put me down, what are you doing!!” I screamed

“Im taking you to the nurse ,you stupid girl.”

”Yaa I can walk myself”

”No you can’t”

I decide to stop struggling and let him care me to the nurse.

”Soo whats your name?” I asked to kill the silence.

”None of your business” He answerd mean.

”Yaa I dont care I was just being kind” I said while crossing my arms.

”Its Youngmin. Jo Young Min.”

“Cute name for such a stupid heartless guy” I said with an attitude.

We reached the nurse room and he putted me down with rudeness and walked away.

”Ya gomawo! Youngmin!” I yelled to him kind but still with an attitude.

After the nurse taped my feet, she said the pain would be gone by tomorrow .

”phonesound”

”Yaa! Y/N were are you , what is taking you so long, we are already back at the school, break will be over in 4 minutes and you didn’t eat yet.”

”Ill explain everything when I see you ok? , I am at the school nurse can you get here?”

The moment Yeji getted there ,you explained everything to her.

” Hmm Youngmin  is his name? And you are sure that rude guy is the same as the one who cared you to the nurse ?” Yeji joked.

“we both giggled”

”Were is Namjoo actually ?” I asked

“She was talking to Minwoo, Kwangmin and 3 other guys so I told her I would pick you up my own.”

The moment we walked in to classroom again, Namjoo asked me were I was and asked about the tape around my foot, so i explained her.

She was really confused, because of it.

She didn’t expected Youngmin to do that.

After class Namjoo went to Kwangmin and Minwoo and told them what happend .

“Chincha??! He acts really weard dont you think?” Minwoo asked Kwangmin and Namjoo.

“Well, I dont know but he never did things like this before , he only did with Hayoung.” Kwangmin said

“Well what are you guys talking about?”

A guy said when he walked to them,together with 2 other guys.

Kwangmin explained it to the other 3 guys.

“Well maybe he has good mood today?” One of the 3  guys said.

“ I dont know.. Where is Youngmin actually?”Minwoo asked

“He wanted to be alone again so he went to the practice room.”

“Finally we are free” I said with a smile

“Should we go home,so you can let you foot rest “ “You need it” Yeji wisperd (because nobody can know we are gonna debut soon.

“Pleasse!” I begged while smiling

“Yeji, Y/N can I talk to you two for a second?” It was mr Kim.

He walked to  the practice room so nobody could hear us.

“I know you are gonna debut soon, your manager called me about it, so I wanted to say you both can use the practice room , whenever you want and when Gym is on the schedule you can choose to practice or to join the gym lessons.”

It was a big room with many seats and in the front a stage.

On the stage we’re comfortable chairs and couches , and a big place were we could practice and also an big mirrow with wheels so you could move it anywhere you wanted.

“Wooww, I love this University more and more” I laughed to Yeji.

“Me to!”

When we saw it we walked out the practice room again .

Not knowing that Youngmin heard everything when he was  laying down on one of the couches.

After that we wented home and waited until the day was over.