Shooting MV

Moving to South-Korea

next day

You and Yeji were just done making ready and walked outside the house.

”Wanna go with my car?” You asked happy (because yours is new)

”well I think I’ll pass because you might have a car but who said you can drive ?” Yeji said while laughing (cause it was a joke)

“Yaaa i can wanna see my license?” You devended .

You were driving to the university but didn’t know were to go so Yeji helped you.

“Yaa what if we are in the same class?” Yeji screamed suddenly.

”Aigoo I hope soo” you answerd 

When you finally arrived, there was a huge gate (closed)  “Otteokee how are we getting in??” You pouted 

Suddenly the gate opened and you could just drive to a huge parking large in front of the university. 

The moment you both stapled out of the car you were just starring ad the huge school.          “Woow its so hugee!” Yeji said 

You two decided to walk in while you we’re holding each others arm.

Inside you were getting helped  immediately and the teacher asked your name and when you both answered with your names,the teacher Handed you both and then flop and and handed you both an envelope  with inside 3 letters. And a card

1 Your locker number and you code for it

2 Your schedule and names of your classmates

3 A sketch with all the class numbers and routers on it. 

4 A card, to get excces to the gate, the teacher explained “You need to use is if you want to get in the gate. This week was the only week you didn’t needed it .” 

After you both opened it the teacher told you that you now only just needed to get you uniforms at the  GYM-room while pointing  which  way we needed to walk to get there.

”Aigoo this school is huge how are we gonna remind everything ?!” You said while stressing out .

After you both got 10 pairs of uniforms with your name on it,you went home again.

We were really excited and weird enough both of us couldn’t wait until school starts.

10:00PM (same day) 

We all wented to bed tomorrow was the day for making the MV.

The next day

At 09:00AM we were all picked up.

And started as soon when  we arrived  immediately with practicing and after the stylists,hairdressers and visages did our make up, fixed our hair and gave us clothes we needed to put on.

The moment we were all ready we started  with shooting clips for the MV and once we were done we needed to change our hair,makup and clothes and needed to do it all over again at another spot at the studio after that twice again.

After we were ready is was already 11:56 PM

And when we arrived home is was already the next day, so after everyone was done with cleaning  we all headed to bed.

The next few days we just rested and organized everything for the next week.

 

sunday(one day before college)

Everyone enjoyed the last free day before college and didn’t do anything the whole day.

It was 11:00 pm and everyone was getting ready for bed and settled the last things and headed to sleep....

 

————————————————————————

~~~~I am sorry if it isn’t interesting yet but college is going to start now so lets let the romance and drama begin hehehehe ~~~~