Last day in America

Moving to South-Korea

Today is the day,

your summer vacation is started and you finished high school so your finally moving to Seoul .

You already packed all you’re stuf in suitcases and putted it in your parents car.

Your  parents are full american but Korea always atracked you so you were learning everything about it.

When you were done with everything you said goodbye to your family en drived to the airport with your parents,your little brother and your little sister. Together you waited until you needed te get on the plane .

You are really happy to go but also upset cause you wont  see your family for a long time.

“Your gonna call us as much as you can promise? “Your mom asked you while tears are running on her face.

“I promise”your answering while your holding up your tears. 

“O my god its time, im gonna miss you mom and dad” your saying while hugging your parents.

“ughm.. and us? “Your annoyed sister says  while she is also upset cause you are leaving  . “Im gonna miss you to guys!”you answer while you are hugging  your siblings.

After saying goodbye to them you are  finally jumping on to the plane.

“This is going to be a looong flight” your telling yourself in your thoughts , from all the crying you became really tired so you felt asleep.

When you woke up you were already in Korea.

“Aigooo om already here!!!” You screamed up loud not caring about the other people in te plane.

After the plane landed and you gotten off the plane your bestfriend was already waiting there for you.

{you already know de girls from itzy because the auditions where already a while ago and after you guys finded out you were accepted you really getted  to know each other en you have been calling almost everyday with Yeji when you where in America}

“Aigooo i see Yeji!!” Tou are  running  to her as fast as you can and hugging her.

“I missed you so much Yeji!!” “I missed you to unnie !!"

“Where are the others?” Your asking her.

“They couldn’t make it ,they took off shopping this morning” Yeji answerd while she was smiling secretly.

When you to  made it to the dorm (the place where you and the other Itzy members are living )

The other members surprised you  whith party poppers and screamed:

“WELCOME IN  YOUR NEW HOUSE Y/N”

Ad this moment your feeling  so happy, like you are starting a whole new life (not that your life in America whas bad, but still)

“Well I really gotta go the sleep right now unnie’s, im really tired” 

“Oh shure you’ve must have got a jetleg after such a long flight” said one of them responsing you.

”Ndae jal ja unnies” 

“Jal jayo!!!”